Time Traveler from the year 4283.- Confirmed Hoax

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeraldOfTruth

Hey HeraldofTruth, thanks for answering questions. I was thinking, was the UFO crash in 1947 at Roswell actually Time Travellers? I could see that causing the same kind of panic among the military and government as an alien crash would.

It was. The US government captured the traveler that crashed and were able to extract some information from her before she was rescued, how much is not currently known, though it is obvious they were not able to learn anything too important.

NIXIE

Why are you doing this to these people? haha
-and yourself?
What is it like to live a lie as extreme as you are right now?

HeraldOfTruth

One of the three remaining signature dishes is my tofu burger. I fry silken tofu with soy sauce and then steam it with lemon juice, fry it a bit more and then wrap it with melted aged Manchego imported from Spain to bind the loose grains of tofu together and give it a texture like ground beef, to make my signature tofu burgers. This cheesy tofu patty is served with mushrooms and seaweed on a sesame bun with your choice of vegan or non-vegan mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, or wasabi paste. It comes with steamed green beans and a sweet potato.

Second to last is my tofu shirataki miso ramen, it's a combination of noodles made of tofu, choice of red or white miso soup, mushrooms, seaweed, cubed sweet potato, and onion rings. Baked tofu with lemon-pepper dry-rub is also added on top, and comes with a side of eel sushi.

The last specialty dish is a breakfast dish. It is one of the few dishes that cater to more laid-back vegetarians who eat eggs, we of course cook however you want them. The eggs are served with a side of hollandaise sauce, tofu bacon or tofu sausage, pancakes, and regular or sweet potato hashbrowns.

Unfortunately I must cut this a bit short, it is 2am for me and I find myself dozing. If you are still interested, I will speak more on this topic later. I always love talking about good food, but then again, who doesn't?

TimeFlipper

I have just returned from my trip to the future with headlines.

The Guardian Reports:
“Coronavirus cases in London spike as fears of a second Leicester grow.”

The Times Reports:
“BREAKING NEWS: 3 protesters shot in the streets of Hong Kong in response to the National Security Bill.”

Express Reports:
“Prime Minister Boris Johnson makes final push for no deal Brexit, despite economic risks.”

Here are the front pages of the 3 newspapers on July 9th 2020...You can see clearly that they have absolutely nothing to do with what the fake time-traveller @HeraldOfTruth posted...Everything he posted were just fantasy statements to gain attention to himself...

TimeFlipper

He said: look at the online news at 9pm.
I will check the newspapers website at 9pm

No problem, it will say exactly the same things, because nothing can be changed on the Newspapers once they are printed...At 9pm tonight every newspaper in the World will be gathering stories for TOMORROWS newspapers, i thought you would have realised that :fp:..

That @HeraldOfTruth is just trying to gain a little more time to stay on Paranormalis so that he can write more of his fake postings, or he will be trying to fake the newspapers by attempting to re-edit them himself, that should be fun to see! :ROFLMAO:..

I will keep on posting exactly the same 3 Newspaper headlines as i have already done...Interestingly he has controlled you into believing his fakery, but then again i suppose that you MUST have an internal need to WANT to believe in his lies, such a shame :fp::oops:..

HeraldOfTruth

Here are the front pages of the 3 newspapers on July 9th 2020...You can see clearly that they have absolutely nothing to do with what the fake time-traveller @HeraldOfTruth posted...Everything he posted were just fantasy statements to gain attention to himself...

View attachment 9285

View attachment 9286

View attachment 9287

I don't think you know how the live updates on the internet work.

Check back at these websites, the ones I looked at for the headlines, until 9pm. You will see the headline articles update a few times over the day, especially Express and the Guardian.

Latest UK and World News, Sport and Comment | Express.co.uk
The Times & The Sunday Times
News, sport and opinion from the Guardian's UK edition | The Guardian

That isn't even the right "The Times". Good effort, though?

Plus, the Express clearly has an article on no-deal Brexit in what you displayed, just from the perspective of Merkel instead of Boris. Brexit talks end without agreement – EU admit 'significant' difference in opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.