Time Traveler from the year 4283.- Confirmed Hoax

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
@
HeraldOfTruth

i agree with my friend above, what would you have to lose if youd release some lotto number, lets say , make it worth our while, not a full series of number but enough to proove your validity, since like aforemention we cant see your machine,
in the USA there is a nation wide lotto, give my US friend 5 number out of 6 on the powerball lotto and in Canada there is lotto max give them 6 out of 7 that be super nice and it would not change in any circumstance what would the future, be , since most of us would die in the next 4 years, cheers

DoctorZ

we've been working on this idea for so many years and we got hundreds of visitor claiming to be time traveller, for so many time and so many disapointement, so i hope you will understand our doubt and enthusiasm, if you are true to what you state, please humour us with some minute proof that will make our last days on earth a little more bearable, i personally experiment many type of time travel device base on the human interface type,, hope to see some minute proof, cheers

HeraldOfTruth

Hm. I grow tired of arguing the issue of proof. I will not be supplying anything further than the headlines. Furthermore, it is still possible for the exact wording to change due to my description of them, just as it is possible for lotto numbers to change. I'm sure you have heard of the butterfly effect? I have previously stated that what I say here will not change the ultimate future, even if events leading to it may change. This is no less true now than when I first said it.

Let's compromise. The events will still occur, of that I am certain. If for some reason the wording changes or the events occur too early or late, I will provide proof of my own, instead of proof based on something you asked of me. That should help control the butterfly effect. And perhaps I will include a surprise or two for some of you.

Last edited:

DoctorZ

i dont know if you ever took time travel lesson, but here in this time line i wrote the rule of it all,
just by being here and stating what you said, clearly broke rule number 5 wich is never reveal, about who you are, second, you should know that in a 4 year timeline from now, most people here will be dead from the instauration of the new world order, , only few of us will have survive, either by surrounding to the NW0 or fighting it, i highly doubt you are what you claim, especially since there is nothing else than just word, even if now you would interfer with anyone here, the temporal time line would correct the direction of event, as they are predestine, even you should know this, there is a temporal time line directive, to either help you if you are stuck in time, or if you need ressource while you are in another time line, plus the divergeant time line that would creat an alternate time line, so its up to you, ive been at this for 20 years of my life and a lot of people still dont know half of what i did in real life,

FutureMax

Herald, I understand that you are tired of the same old questions and the request for a proof. But We need something to grasp :) i don’t know how hard it is for you to travel. To prevent the headlines wording change you could make a photo of the newspaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.