Time Traveler from the year 4283.- Confirmed Hoax

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeraldOfTruth

For the time machine question I forgot to bold the two relevent sentences.

I should had reworded my second question to "would timeline changes affect other time travelers?"

In addition how would the paradox proofing only personal in effect? What'ts the difference between ordering someone to grandfather paradox you (assuming you are in the time machine) and pulling the trigger yourself?

Okay. As for that, what I mean is that there was previously a time machine that arrived from the past, one that we did not create. It could not travel back in time, though, and the driver did not survive the journey. There was only ever the one, so we don't know exactly what happened or why they stopped after the first try.

By having someone else kill your grandfather like in your example, it is true the person in question would cease to exist. However, with the person traveling back in time to kill him having his existence cemented in that time, it doesn't matter if the person who asked him to do it no longer exists. They are separated as far as the known laws of space-time are concerned.

ThumberOne

Okay. As for that, what I mean is that there was previously a time machine that arrived from the past, one that we did not create. It could not travel back in time, though, and the driver did not survive the journey. There was only ever the one, so we don't know exactly what happened or why they stopped after the first try.

By having someone else kill your grandfather like in your example, it is true the person in question would cease to exist. However, with the person traveling back in time to kill him having his existence cemented in that time, it doesn't matter if the person who asked him to do it no longer exists. They are separated as far as the known laws of space-time are concerned.
So basically time travel cements memories even if the person doesn't exist? Is it possible to remember multiple futures?

As for the cameras, they look like regular DSLRs on the outside

HeraldOfTruth

So basically time travel cements memories even if the person doesn't exist? Is it possible to remember multiple futures?

As for the cameras, they look like regular DSLRs on the outskde

Basically, yes. It is possible for memories to exist from multiple pasts, presents, and futures. I touched upon this when I was asked about the concept of past lives, but fragments of consciousness have survived after multiple changes in time with or without the original body existing in the current established timeline.

It is not about what they look like on the outside, but what they do.

ThumberOne

Is there a way to differentiate between mental illness and temporal cemented memories?

Let me know more about the cameras

HeraldOfTruth

Is there a way to differentiate between mental illness and temporal cemented memories?

Let me know more about the cameras

Unfortunately there is not, unless a memory fragment can be tied to a confirmed event in time. This is one of the aspects of consciousness we hope to learn more about in the future. It is interesting how our own brains are still perhaps the greatest mystery of all.

I will, I was hoping to have a response from @Mayhem because it is important to understand how modern full-spectrum imaging works.

ThumberOne

Does your time machine cloaking and what does it cloak?

Does your time machine take into account of the movement of the celestial bodies like earth?

Unfortunately there is not, unless a memory fragment can be tied to a confirmed event in time. This is one of the aspects of consciousness we hope to learn more about in the future. It is interesting how our own brains are still perhaps the greatest mystery of all.

I will, I was hoping to have a response from @Mayhem because it is important to understand how modern full-spectrum imaging works.

Why does having a respones from @Mayhem matter?

m0nique14

Hi HeraldOfTruth,
Thank you for taking the time to write me back. That is interesting that your mission focuses on the USA. Are you in the States in the future? How do you travel around, meaning do you input coordinates and poof you are there in time/location? Do you use planetary movements to help activate? You have mentioned your motivation here is to find more info about the dark forces at work in the world. I try to not talk negative, which is why it might be difficult to help because of types of retaliation. I can tell ya in our experience, there are those who actively steal true innovation and intellectual property... therefore altering their future without original sparks of goodness. I know you are not able to change things, but if you can tell your people in the future to watch over innovators and protect those delicate seeds of greatness, many would appreciate it. Maybe give proper credit to heroes who advances creativity and technology for the evolution of humanity. Let me know if you would like more info on that. Just a few days ago, I was just glancing this forum as a non-member and caught your thread. I felt compelled to contribute to your experience in this time as an an current observer. Thank you very much for expressing your gratitude considering a more meaningful purpose in your mission. I believe in synchronicity and feel that related simultaneous occurrences are drawn magnetically to each other sometimes. It is why I am curious about the telepathy aspect to your tech. What about kinetic telepathy or precognition? Does research on sleep and dreams teach any new info about science? Good luck!

HeraldOfTruth

Does your time machine cloaking and what does it cloak?

Does your time machine take into account of the movement of the celestial bodies like earth?

Why does having a respones from @Mayhem matter?

Yes it does, and it cloaks the entire machine by bending light around it. Not to say it can be made to appear completely invisible, but the cloaking tech is good enough not to be seen unless you are specifically looking for it in the right place, or during high-speed movement.

It does take celestial movements into account. Otherwise, any attempt at time travel would end up with the traveler outside the entire solar system, or even the galaxy.

@Mayhem's response mattered for that question because they were the one to ask it.

HeraldOfTruth

Hi HeraldOfTruth,
Thank you for taking the time to write me back. That is interesting that your mission focuses on the USA. Are you in the States in the future? How do you travel around, meaning do you input coordinates and poof you are there in time/location? Do you use planetary movements to help activate? You have mentioned your motivation here is to find more info about the dark forces at work in the world. I try to not talk negative, which is why it might be difficult to help because of types of retaliation. I can tell ya in our experience, there are those who actively steal true innovation and intellectual property... therefore altering their future without original sparks of goodness. I know you are not able to change things, but if you can tell your people in the future to watch over innovators and protect those delicate seeds of greatness, many would appreciate it. Maybe give proper credit to heroes who advances creativity and technology for the evolution of humanity. Let me know if you would like more info on that. Just a few days ago, I was just glancing this forum as a non-member and caught your thread. I felt compelled to contribute to your experience in this time as an an current observer. Thank you very much for expressing your gratitude considering a more meaningful purpose in your mission. I believe in synchronicity and feel that related simultaneous occurrences are drawn magnetically to each other sometimes. It is why I am curious about the telepathy aspect to your tech. What about kinetic telepathy or precognition? Does research on sleep and dreams teach any new info about science? Good luck!

Of course, I will continue to answer any questions you have about the future as best I can.

I will be in the US in the future, but only after living through the present.

It is not exactly "poof" you are there. But that is a relatively simple method of explaining it in a way that is understandable. We do use planetary movements, interesting that you and @Blix1ms0ns had the same question while I was sleeping.

Yes, publicly acquiring the information is not easy for similar reasons. Many people ignore the negative things in this period because they just want to live as happy a life as possible, even if the rest of the world is metaphorically in flames.

You need not worry about innovators of the future, they are in good hands. They are not stolen from or silenced in the future, they are supported by their colleagues and guided by those who invest in their work. Innovators are the spine of advancement. We do also ensure that we give credit where it is due, since we are able to see the events leading up to the theft of their revolutionary innovations. People who stole ideas like that are remembered as well, though not with a single shred of respect. They are taught as examples and warnings to those who think of stealing the ideas of another person.

Your contributions are appreciated more than I can say, and will not be forgotten.

Synchronicity is a powerful phenomenon, but vastly undervalued in this time.

Are you referring to telekinesis? If so, it is a bit more complicated than simply applying psychic signals to an object. It must have a signal receiver attached to the object you wish to move, as well as a film-like coating of a new material composed from an undiscovered super-heavy element, an internal layer made from a particular Bose-Einstein condensate and finally the frequency transistor, to put it in layman's terms.

Precognition as defined today does not exist. We do however use an advanced algorithm to accurately predict near-future events.

We in 4283 have incredible dream-influencing technology. Sleep learning is very popular, as is totally lucid dreaming. Anyone can do it if they have the tech. Unfortunately there is still no known way to avoid sleep, though it is as popular to research the subject in the same way people research enhancing sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.