Time Traveler from the year 4283.- Confirmed Hoax

Status
Not open for further replies.

NIXIE

This is just so stupid in my opinion... This isn't some social experiment forum is it? Get a life man!
want to know about some very real life illuminati time travel crap? go read my thread or message me...

The subject of time-travel is not a joke for me and frauds and fakes are really upsetting to me... its like- why even try to tell anyone the truth about my life here now with all the goonies and mockers..? Everyone just loves these complete fakes and comments so much about total crap and they probably thought you were actually real but for me its like everyone just made fun of me WHEN ITS ALL TRUE... lol makes me so mad sorry. LAME

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

This is just so stupid in my opinion... This isn't some social experiment forum is it? Get a life man!
want to know about some very real life illuminati time travel crap? go read my thread or message me...

The subject of time-travel is not a joke for me and frauds and fakes are really upsetting to me... its like- why even try to tell anyone the truth about my life here now with all the goonies and mockers..? Everyone just loves these complete fakes and comments so much about total crap and they probably thought you were actually real but for me its like everyone just made fun of me WHEN ITS ALL TRUE... lol makes me so mad sorry. LAME

Can you go forward in time?

NIXIE

Can you go forward in time, and return back here?

Yes forward and backward travel are possible, but if you go back with a simple time machine you create a new dimension, unless you have some other kind machine(from the future of the last timeline/dimension I was in) that had some future tech that could actually get you back to the same dimension you left behind or any that you could think of.. I don't know how they worked, but you just had to think "when" you wanted to travel to... maybe "where" too, but I am not sure. I was just a kid when my grandfather let me use one with him once- I just remembered that recently and its sad memories, but we went back to sometime in the mid 1800s I think it was at first to find some rogue time travelers and then to 1724 I think to find the same people but another version of them...Thats when I was like 6 or 7 years old. Some things have come back to me since I have last posted about my experiences but they are just kind of sad involving evil stuff I didn't remember until recently, but at least it was only a couple times that my grandfather used me like that against that other version of me and his friends or "his people" that were always trying to get away from the satanic freemasons in that/those? dimension(s?).

The reason my grandfather did stop using me against that other version of me (My grandfather used me to talk to his friends who would listen to me because they were under his control through real black magic) is because I fell asleep in the truck and had the dream of what really happened in another dimension before we even got to the spot where we were going to go to travel back to do something I think we already did do, but I lived out that whole experience like I was really there and it did happen, because it really did after what happened did happen and that other wizard version of me had the chance to try to prevent it with his time machine... He did what he had to do and then talked to me and got the time machine that could take him back to the last dimension and when he used it without thinking of a date/time to go to he said he just didn't know where he was and he was just wishing he could get back and then he did and was all surprised... So some version of him did get that machine with that capability and I am not sure if it was a set up or a mistake but my grandfather treated it like a mistake at the time. - Sounds so confusing I know and it is to me, but basically I think I had three, but maybe just two experiences of that one time...

I also remembered another experience of going back in time in the same day to prevent an earlier version of my grandfather and I from ever going through the big time machine portal at all to do what we had already done that day right before we went through it... So yeah I don't understand if those things we had done back in time ever came to fruition in the actual timeline we would return to, or if we just went back to prevent them from happening altogether..! freaks me out! haha

This much I kind of do know though: True history is being erased and rewritten by the controllers of the secret of time travel-- and if you werent there to witness the change you will never even know it occurred unless it isn't fully quantum actualized by some anomaly and then you get things happening like people remembering things differently aka "Mandela effect" type scenarios/examples..

-I don't think time travel is used in this dimension like at all compared to the timeline/dimensions I grew up in, but I think they know a little bit about how it works at some top secret levels but are not as fully understanding of the science as the same kind of people were in the other dimension(s).

Last edited:

m0nique14

It is really disappointing that someone would go to the extreme lengths to trick people. So very sad that his creativity is based on fraud and deception. I’m all about creative writing experiments, but you should not lie to your audience. Additionally, things other members write should have copyright protection, since it is published on this forum and any money should go to Paranormalis. Do not be plagiarizing HeraldofTruth! As I said before, the Time Travel Gods have seen your misdeeds. I definitely do not want to be you stuck in a time loop for eternity. Karma does not forget.

TimeFlipper

Yes forward and backward travel are possible, but if you go back with a simple time machine you create a new dimension, unless you have some other kind machine(from the future of the last timeline/dimension I was in) that had some future tech that could actually get you back to the same dimension you left behind or any that you could think of.. I don't know how they worked, but you just had to think "when" you wanted to travel to... maybe "where" too, but I am not sure. I was just a kid when my grandfather let me use one with him once- I just remembered that recently and its sad memories, but we went back to sometime in the mid 1800s I think it was at first to find some rogue time travelers and then to 1724 I think to find the same people but another version of them...Thats when I was like 6 or 7 years old. Some things have come back to me since I have last posted about my experiences but they are just kind of sad involving evil stuff I didn't remember until recently, but at least it was only a couple times that my grandfather used me like that against that other version of me and his friends or "his people" that were always trying to get away from the satanic freemasons in that/those? dimension(s?).

The reason my grandfather did stop using me against that other version of me (My grandfather used me to talk to his friends who would listen to me because they were under his control through real black magic) is because I fell asleep in the truck and had the dream of what really happened in another dimension before we even got to the spot where we were going to go to travel back to do something I think we already did do, but I lived out that whole experience like I was really there and it did happen, because it really did after what happened did happen and that other wizard version of me had the chance to try to prevent it with his time machine... He did what he had to do and then talked to me and got the time machine that could take him back to the last dimension and when he used it without thinking of a date/time to go to he said he just didn't know where he was and he was just wishing he could get back and then he did and was all surprised... So some version of him did get that machine with that capability and I am not sure if it was a set up or a mistake but my grandfather treated it like a mistake at the time. - Sounds so confusing I know and it is to me, but basically I think I had three, but maybe just two experiences of that one time...

I also remembered another experience of going back in time in the same day to prevent an earlier version of my grandfather and I from ever going through the big time machine portal at all to do what we had already done that day right before we went through it... So yeah I don't understand if those things we had done back in time ever came to fruition in the actual timeline we would return to, or if we just went back to prevent them from happening altogether..! freaks me out! haha

This much I do know though: True history is being erased and rewritten by the controllers of the secret of time travel.

Would you like to take the Time-Travel test where you go forward in time 1 week to July 17th 2020 and you read what the headlines are on 3 different UK Newspapers....Then you return back here TODAY and tell us what those 3 UK newspaper headlines will be....And IF you are correct in 7 days time, you will be the very first Time-Traveller on Paranormalis, ever!! (y):eek:..

There is only 1 rule, If you accept to take the Time-Traveller test.....We will NOT accept any excuses from you if you get the 3 UK Newspaper headlines for July 17th 2020 totally wrong ;) :D..

Mayhem

Zenith
It is really disappointing that someone would go to the extreme lengths to trick people. So very sad that his creativity is based on fraud and deception. I’m all about creative writing experiments, but you should not lie to your audience. Additionally, things other members write should have copyright protection, since it is published on this forum and any money should go to Paranormalis. Do not be plagiarizing HeraldofTruth! As I said before, the Time Travel Gods have seen your misdeeds. I definitely do not want to be you stuck in a time loop for eternity. Karma does not forget.

I wouldnt say its disappointing, far too many people are gullible is more like it and some take advantage of that.

HeraldOfTruth

They are all fake until proven true. That was one of the points of this. It went over your head, but that's fine. Someone else will understand and learn from it, and that is what is important.

Thought experiments like these are how the future is reached. The REAL future. There is no progress without thought and effort.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.