Time Travelers Challenge

pieceofaman

Re: Time Travelers Challenge

How do you move around to see the newspaper or tv? How does it feel moving around?

Also how does the HDR make your astral body capable of moving to other timelines to see things?

HDRKID

Damn looks like we (members of the TTF) don't have a good chance of survival in WWIII, where is the least hit area?
In the US? Not much luck, but Northern Canada is OK. Go North!

Are those people most of what the world has left?

The world slowly comes back, but how slowly depends on the ROCKMAN limit. Below a population of 200 million we lose hitech. BUT, below a pop of ten million we lose all tech, this is the ROCKMAN limit for tech. We go back to being primitives.

Below 10,000 the human race becomes extinct.

What happens to South America, considering its a quiet continent?
The birds are the problem, not radiation. Viruses like a warm climate, so the southern tip is fine, but few people live in "Tierra del Fuego".

What about Africa? They don't do much either, except northern Africa.
Most of Africa is warm. Try notherrn Siberia, Greenland. Problem is few people live there..... ROCKMAN limit.

Hi Crosstika:
When does WW3 officially get kickstarted? Which date?
Inside the 2010-2015 box, I went to 2026 and you can see skeletons of large office towers. Very few people.

Hi Pieceofaman:

How do you move around to see the newspaper or tv?
TV is easy, just look, but cant change the channel. Paper is hard, can read headline.

How does it feel moving around?
Very fluid, like floating on air.

Also how does the HDR make your astral body capable of moving to other timelines to see things?

Not sure, I use Steven Gibbs Hyper Dimensional Resonator.

Heinrich Hundekok

Well, I'm not too much for posting in a thread about astral time travel, but...

HDRkid, you were right about the shuttle delay, that you predicted a few weeks ago. Look here:

http://www.scienceforums.com/printthread.php?t=2202

This news is only a few days old.

H.H.

Ps. How often do shuttles get delayed anyway? Is this the same sort of "prediction" as the 2005 Miami hurrycane - a question of mere probability? And... Is this post going to cost someone their 300 bucks? ;-D

HDRKID

Hi Heinrich Hundekok:

Ps. How often do shuttles get delayed anyway? Is this the same sort of "prediction" as the 2005 Miami hurrycane - a question of mere probability? And... Is this post going to cost someone their 300 bucks? ;-D

Almost like pred da a small leafy tree ### ####. In one line his copter crashl and he died. There were rumors that it was ### and his boyz. An mech sabotages the rotor and it snapped off. Metal embrittlement. I saw the crashl of the copter on TV.

Try to look for an event that happens on several timelines.

I went to several timlines and in all of them the pope died and there was major coverage. I did not see Prince Charles marry Camila, or the Chinese demonstrate against Japan.

On some timelines John Candy is still alive and he just came out with a new movie "Schoolyard" where he is principal. :)

PhantomLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"hdrkid\")</div>
It is now known that OBL was planning a big incident in NYC on July 4, 1999, and this happened in other timelines.

Nostradamus said

The year 1999, seventh month,
From the sky will come a great King of Terror.
To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols,
Before and after Mars to reign by good luck.

In that timeline he got help from China to attack the US.

In our timeline the incident occurred later.

[/b]

That prophecy always scared me. That one and the one thing on the 40th parrell line where the great fire consumes the city.

When 9/11 happened I assumed thats what Nostradamus saw. This whole timeline thing interests me. I'd like to live in a world where 9/11 didnt happen and I didnt smell the smoke the next morning and when I went back to school a few weeks later I could smell the burning bodies in the rubble a couple blocks away.

On some timelines John Candy is still alive and he just came out with a new movie \"Schoolyard\" where he is principal.

That sounds like it would be a good comedy. I really miss John Candy. Same thing with John Ritter, when I see their old movies I just wonder why they had to be taken away when they still had so much good work left in them.

Heinrich Hundekok

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"hdrkid\")</div>
Almost like pred da a small leafy tree ### ####. In one line his copter crashl and he died. There were rumors that it was ### and his boyz. An mech sabotages the rotor and it snapped off. Metal embrittlement. I saw the crashl of the copter on TV.

[/b]

Ummm... sorry there Hdrkid - I can't make any sense out of that! :grin:

Please try again in common english, please!

H.H.

PhantomLord

Well Britney confirmed she is indeed pregnant and she's about 4 months along.

She had to go to the hospital last week due to a hemorage or something but they say her and the baby are fine.