Time Travelers Challenge

pieceofaman

Re: Time Travelers Challenge

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"hdrkid\")</div>
Actually I use the HDR to find useless trivia. I predicted that Britney would get pregnant.

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/starbritney032605.html

A few more predictions.

The new pope is from Nigeria.
Shuttle is delayed.
Hurricane hits Miami in 2005.[/b]

who would have known britney would get preggers? :)

when you time travel how do you get this info?

StarLord

Actually I use the HDR to find useless trivia. I predicted that Britney would get pregnant.

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/starbritney032605.html

A few more predictions.

The new pope is from Nigeria.
Shuttle is delayed.
Hurricane hits Miami in 2005.[/b]

It is interesting how getting married for the second time and having regular sex with your husband might produce children. Any woman could have predicted that about brittney before they had their morning cuppa.

There are several places on the net if you google "Next pope" or "African Pope" that talk about the speculation that the next pope due to his mindset and the way he deals with world politics and his new age out look is the prize choice for the next pope.

And we all know that Florida has never been hit by hurricanes right? Seeings how miami is right in that normal path and due to the last cycle of two in a row that hit florida there is more than a 50-50% chance that miami will be hit this year.

So, your predictions from a 'alternate' time line have a lot of basis from information that Googling offers on this time line... Care to explain the coincidence here? It's obvious that you have been basing your predictions that you claim come from your hdr use on the information that you get from googling. I know this because I have backtracked on google and found interesting corelations in googles wording and your own.

HDRKID

Hi Pieceofaman:

A person asked me about stocks {NASDAQ, DOW, S&P} I told him that Britney Spears getting pregnant was on the news but not the price of gold or something to that effect.

We all know that both gold & oil will go up due to instability on the world scene.

The fact that few people know -- is that the HDR can be used to alter the future.

Here is a radionics experiment conducted with Steven Gibbs HDR

Hi Starlord:

Simply because something happens on another timeline does not mean it will happen here. I still have hope that the war with Iran can be avoided. Also, on a few timelines, I repeat a few, China invades Taiwan, and later Korea. The US is so bogged down in Iran that it cannot help.

I saw a lot of water damage caused by a hurricane hitting Florida in 2005. Stores in Miami were full of water and mud. I think that with global warming we will face an increase in the number of hurricanes and their intensity.

Speaking of obvious, the attack on Pearl Harbor was obvious after the fact. Also Germany invading France. Yet people predicting the war were ignored.... Until it was too late.....

WWIII will reduce the population of the United States from over 300 million to only 6 million. I wonder if that is also obvious.

If it were I would see a lot of people storing up food and building underground shelters.

Lucidus

Speaking of obvious, the attack on Pearl Harbor was obvious after the fact. Also Germany invading France. Yet people predicting the war were ignored.... Until it was too late.....
.[/b]

Actually, the prediction that Germany would invade France was not ignored. France built an elaborate defense system called the Maginot line.

? The Maginot Line was built between 1929 and 1940. It was built to protect France from her longtime enemy, Germany, ?and to defend the traditional invasion routes across her eastern frontier. ?The Maginot Line was built to provide time for the French army to mobilize and to make ?up for a potentially disastrous shortfall of manpower predicted ?for the late 1930s. ?Most of all, it was built to provide a place behind which ?the French army could hide, a so-called \"Great Wall\" of France ?where the nation could feel secure in its doctrine which would become ?known as the \"Maginot\" mentality.

Tw0mey

Damn looks like we (members of the TTF) don't have a good chance of survival in WWIII, where is the least hit area?

Are those people most of what the world has left?

What happens to South America, considering its a quiet continent?

What about Africa? They don't do much either, except northern Africa.

Is it like that Star Trek movie where they go back in time to see the world is all spread apart due to the global war of (some year I forgot). Then that guy makes a space craft that goes the speed of light :p. That was actually a decent movie I thought.

Thanks

Tw0mey

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

Has this thread drifted from its original intent? I have this nagging suspicion...

HDRKID

Hi Grayson:

Original intent is a challenge to prove if this technology works.
Uf I could make a direct line jump, I would win the lotto.
I can only see timelines close to ours,
but not same.

Hi TwOmey:

Are those people most of what the world has left?
What I saw was that birds carry a virus
and it infects people.

Most people are gone...

The forest grows back. Very few people live, and they are not in cities.
Less radiation in the south, but remember that both Argentina and Brazil
will soon have "gadgets".

Eventually the whole world speaks one language, nations disappear.

Hi Lucidus:

Perhaps you are right. People are now telling me that they want to leave the US before the war starts. It seems that some people can see it already. Scary...

StarLord

So, in the kids own words, he can never offer proof from this world. Only stories from some othe place that have no way of being backed up with proof either.

HDRKID

Hi Starlord:

My predictions are not 100% but they are quite close. I feel sad that the pope died today. I was baptised Catholic. He was a powerful force for freedom.

Many people predicted that the pope would die when he was shot six times, yet a miracle occurred - he lived. He was a strong man, but many prophetic events hinge on the black pope being elected.

The ancient Maya predicted that the world would end in 2012 and they might be off by a year or two, but most of my jumps after 2020 reveal a post nuc nightmare.

It is now known that OBL was planning a big incident in NYC on July 4, 1999, and this happened in other timelines.

Nostradamus said

The year 1999, seventh month,
From the sky will come a great King of Terror.
To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols,
Before and after Mars to reign by good luck.

In that timeline he got help from China to attack the US.

In our timeline the incident occurred later.

Hi TWOmey:

Both Brazil & Argentina have "gadgets" so they are involved.

Africa is a large continent. Some people survive. Look for desert areas with few birds. Birds carry the virus.

Hi Piecesofaman:
who would have known britney would get preggers?
I was looking on TV for the price of gold.

when you time travel how do you get this info?
You can try looking at the TV, hard to read papers when you astral time travel. You cannot turn pages, but can see headlines.
Watching TV is easy. :)