Time travelers...WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN SEPTEMBER 20th AT AREA 51?

Mayhem

Zenith
People will still go out there, low numbers though the die hards.

A couple of signs, a few smoke bombs, a few packed lunches.

Show you how an online campaign can blow up quickly.

samzeman

First, millenials are too lazy to do it. Second, I really doubt they even use Area 51 because it is too well known, now. There is probably
a secret base somewhere else.

Hey, it's not millenials, it's gen Z now. Time is inexorably marching us towards every single person on earth being a dumbass and then dying. Just as it always has

Kairos

We aren't up for this level of stupid until the offspring of millennial single mothers burn what rotted corpse remains of America to the ground.

The boomer->millennial line is just cursed and horrible.

Gen Z are the kids of Gen X. They are fucking stupid like all kids, but nothing in the same league as the millennial and boomer generations.

For instance, this whole idea of massing up and trying to breach the Groom Lake flight line has millennial written all over it. Gen X couldn't care less about stupid shit like that. The only thing that could get us excited is the prospect of bashing the skulls in of the millennials who try, and there are only so many Gen X in the senior NCO level on that flight line. Sad.

P. Jedi

I'd crack your stupid ass skull if you tried to get near my jets. Nothing says "New weekend duty roster is up; date night canceled" like a bunch of new age infowars bozos getting onto the flight line and requiring inspections for sabotage and damage.

They are just fucking jets made by human beings, bozos. Go raid a marijuana dispensary and save us the hassle of having to hose your blood off the tarmac.
That's why you don't own any jet. Secondly, regarding cannabis Dispensaries I suggest you to check what this medication DO for multiple sclerosis, epilepsy an many others
People like you will soon enter cannabis dispensaries, mmm...not less then 5 days in a row and experiment what a cognitive dissonance is. I felt you as without respect for suffering people and aggressive as well. That's why I showed you the way. Now it's up to you, good luck.

Kairos

It was my job to defend those jets. I would crack your pothead skull before I let you anywhere near the flight line.

Kairos

One. Would you kill this person to feed your children?

Yes.

Every USAF flight line is surrounded by signs that read as following..

Use_of_Deadly_Force_Authorized_%285730792058%29.jpg

Do not pass literally dozens of signs warning you what will happen and then come crying to me that some crew chief split your wig with his torque wrench.