Timeline without Christianity

alpha centauri

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I. Jesus would call Christianity and Islam abominations.

I agree with you on the first quote of Jesus and on Islam. The Muslim societies are more negative than Western societies by far. But you did not explain the difference of mainly Christian societies of the Western ideology and mainly Atheist societies of the Western ideology.

Why is the East part of Germany more racist? that you did not explain and ignored it. Is a Atheist
society better or worse?

There are 80% Atheist in the East and in the West are only 38%. Or do you think it is because of the former Communist education? Because that is 30 years in the past.

Gnostic Christian

don't bother with gnostic
he's here to pester

most people can't handle the isolation, humiliation of an awakening.
they are correct in most of their discoveries but they become highly negative as a result.

True.

We are negative against genocidal and infanticidal gods and their vile religions.

Immoral dick wads embrace such gods.

Who is your god?

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

I agree with you on the first quote of Jesus and on Islam. The Muslim societies are more negative than Western societies by far. But you did not explain the difference of mainly Christian societies of the Western ideology and mainly Atheist societies of the Western ideology.

Why is the East part of Germany more racist? that you did not explain and ignored it. Is a Atheist
society better or worse?

There are 80% Atheist in the East and in the West are only 38%. Or do you think it is because of the former Communist education? Because that is 30 years in the past.

Stats show that atheist nations are the most peaceful and law abiding and the most religious the least peaceful.

As to your stats on believers and atheists. Stats, like in the Netherland if memory serves, show that 95% claim an affiliation to a religion, yet only 5% ever go into a church even once a year.

Those that claim affiliations are either lying, or something worse.

To your first. What difference do you see in Islam's and Christianity's right wings?

Regards
DL

SinisterThinking

You are wrong.

Where do you suggest I look, given that I have researched most of the religions and thinking systems?

You allude to something better. yet offer nothing, even as you know little of Gnostic Christianity.

Regards
DL
I would start with a dictionary. I don't allude to anything. I am saying that historic Gnosticism and Historic Christianity go together like maet and vegans. You're like that other guy. Geesh, you don't know what I know. I at least know that gnostic christianity is a fallacy just by virtue of its definition and horrific pairing of unrelated words.

Gnostic Christian

I agree with you on the first quote of Jesus and on Islam.

What difference between Islam's and Christianity's right wings do you see?
I would start with a dictionary. I don't allude to anything. I am saying that historic Gnosticism and Historic Christianity go together like maet and vegans. You're like that other guy. Geesh, you don't know what I know. I at least know that gnostic christianity is a fallacy just by virtue of its definition and horrific pairing of unrelated words.

I agree that Christians could not match our morals and that is why the inquisitions were used.

Christians would use the same methods, if secular law had not brought it to heel.

Christians can now only use a lower level of discrimination without a just cause against women and gays with their vile homophobic and misogynous teachings.

Regards
DL

SinisterThinking

What difference between Islam's and Christianity's right wings do you see?

There is very little difference and they both are wrong.

I agree that Christians could not match our morals and that is why the inquisitions were used.

Match your morals? Seriously do you spin the wheel of answers and write down the one that is stopped on? The inquisitions had
nothing to do with that.

Christians would use the same methods, if secular law had not brought it to heel.

Yet again, I ponder your actual knowledge of Gnosticism.

Christians can now only use a lower level of discrimination without a just cause against women and gays with their vile homophobic and misogynous teachings.

Stop condemning an entire group. It's not helpful or true.

Regards
DL

NIXIE

I am talking of the harm you and your vile type continue to do.

Both Christianity and Islam, slave holding ideologies, have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds and continue with their immoral ways in spite of secular law showing them the moral ways.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I. Jesus would call Christianity and Islam abominations.

Gnostic Christians did in the past, and I am proudly continuing that tradition and honest irrefutable evaluation based on morality.

Regards
DL

Christianity has not changed at all one bit, but maybe the fools that call themselves Christian are just becoming more lead astray from the true path of pure Christianity and the truth of God... Give me a break man you need to get some serious help I think.. I believe you are literally driving yourself crazy continuing to think they way you do. I recognize the satan and evil in you so you cannot be doing good works and deeds that Jesus was talking about. Jesus would not approve of you calling his Father a "prick". You are foolish to think you are on some more positive side of this situation if you cannot accept Jesus as your King and Savior and realize His FATHER GOD sent Him to die for everyone else's sins in the history of the world.