Timeline without Christianity

NIXIE

If the faith at hand was in a decent god, no one would care.

Christian faith and beliefs are that a genocidal and infanticidal prick of a god is somehow good.

That is why Christianity is a satanic religion. Prove me wrong.

Regards
DL

You are so wrong man what is up with your brain?... satanic huh? Who do you think satan is fighting against if THEE ALMIGHTY GOD does not exist? Where do you think satan came from? Do you think he didn't fall from Heaven?

I think you are just petrified of being mortal and having to die someday, knowing fully that your future is in jeopardy you have handed yourself over to evil because you don't have what it takes to give up your pride and trust in the truth of God so you go around calling him disgusting names because you don't see that he is Almighty and has the sole authority to let everyone die because of their sin, unless they listen to Him and trust in His Son Jesus so they may be saved from death and have eternal life. Get a grip man, you are never-endingly sad and negative and it is so annoying.

Gnostic Christian

You are so wrong man what is up with your brain?... satanic huh? Who do you think satan is fighting against if THEE ALMIGHTY GOD does not exist? Where do you think satan came from? Do you think he didn't fall from Heaven?

I think you are just petrified of being mortal and having to die someday, knowing fully that your future is in jeopardy you have handed yourself over to evil because you don't have what it takes to give up your pride and trust in the truth of God so you go around calling him disgusting names because you don't see that he is Almighty and has the sole authority to let everyone die because of their sin, unless they listen to Him and trust in His Son Jesus so they may be saved from death and have eternal life. Get a grip man, you are never-endingly sad and negative and it is so annoying.

Check your garbage morality against what Jesus would teach.

I have this as a topic should you ever stop being a moral coward and actually think of the immoral notions you have. If not, best for a coward like you to ignore me.

Would Jesus promote punishing the innocent instead of the guilty?

Christians seem to think that Jesus took the punishment for sinners with his sacrifice/suicide on the cross. IOW, Christians see Jesus as asking Christians to abdicate their responsibility for their own sins and punishments.

If humans asked that, it would be considered quite immoral and unjust. All courts try hard to punish the guilty and not the innocent.

These quotes are what I think Jesus would have taught on this issue, him being a Jewish Rabbi.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Psa 49;7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

There is no way that Christians would teach their children to use a scapegoat to escape their just punishments, yet Christians are doing just that in trying to use Jesus as their scapegoat.

Regards
DL

NIXIE

+If your almighty hero cannot defeat Satan, he is not all mighty is he.

Try thinking like an adult.

Regards
DL

hahaha! Have you ever heard of the Final Battle? Satan will be defeated forever and thrown into the Lake of Fire for eternity before the Final Judgement.. You should try studying the Bible instead of just trying to find things you can pretend you can disprove about it.

alpha centauri

If the faith at hand was in a decent god, no one would care.

Christian faith and beliefs are that a genocidal and infanticidal prick of a god is somehow good.

That is why Christianity is a satanic religion. Prove me wrong.
You didnt answer my question. You have just changed the topic.;)

Colloquially, they are the same. It's kinda like effect and affect. Faith is a thing and cannot have verb based usage. Believe can be a gerund, verb, or noun(with or without proof). That's the real separator. Faith must be absent of proof.
Thank you. (y)

SinisterThinking

Would Jesus promote punishing the innocent instead of the guilty?

It would not be an argument that Jesus would entertain.The promotion of punishment is not part of the nature of Jesus.

Christians seem to think that Jesus took the punishment for sinners with his sacrifice/suicide on the cross. IOW, Christians see Jesus as asking Christians to abdicate their responsibility for their own sins and punishments.

You're just pidgeon holing your assumptions of all Christians. That's poor logic. Especially in this case. The primary(worldview) reason for Christ's crucifiction is a result of a crime against the populous. Nowhere in the canon does it say that people should ignore or abdicate their responsibilities. If fact, even a cursory reading would show that He opposes that behavior.

These quotes are what I think Jesus would have taught on this issue, him being a Jewish Rabbi.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Psa 49;7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

Absolutely true. The nature of God repeatedly shows throughout the Bible. There is no indication that Jesus(being God et. al) would sway from Old Testament nature.

yet Christians are doing just that in trying to use Jesus as their scapegoat.

Once again, don't presume all... You may be surprised by what you find. Christianity should never be an excuse, ever.

Gnostic Christian

hahaha! Have you ever heard of the Final Battle? Satan will be defeated forever and thrown into the Lake of Fire for eternity before the Final Judgement.. You should try studying the Bible instead of just trying to find things you can pretend you can disprove about it.

Take your fantasy thinking and know that Superman will prevail to save us from the genocidal prick you idol worship.

See, I can use the same imaginary thinking you live with.

What is it with you fascist?

Regards
DL