TimeMan's adventure

TimeMan69

Hello all,
I'm time man, i got that name in middle school because of my obsession with time travel. I have been trying to make my own device for years now but have no idea where to start. I've been collecting pizza boxes for some time. Can anyone help me get my feet off the ground? Looking forward to going back.

TimeFlipper

Hello all,
I'm time man, i got that name in middle school because of my obsession with time travel. I have been trying to make my own device for years now but have no idea where to start. I've been collecting pizza boxes for some time. Can anyone help me get my feet off the ground? Looking forward to going back.

Welcome to the Paranormalis family...Can you tell us about the device you have been working on for years please?:)..

TimeMan69

Welcome to the Paranormalis family...Can you tell us about the device you have been working on for years please?:)..
I haven't made an actual device, i have just been doing some research and attempting to make one. I've more or less just liked the idea of time travel and would like to learn how to make a device.

TimeMan69

Ive been working on the gravity field generator for awhile. The turbo encapsulator was putting out too much boost and blew my head gasket..