Confirmed Hoax Timetravel_-1

Maeve

Hey John,
I guess I haven't read anything on you for a year or so now, so sorry if I ask questions that you've already answered..
If you stayed with your toddler self, how would that not screw up your future?
Are you telling us to believe in God? (Going by your "Creator" comments)
What do you mean by what's happening between now and October 28th?
You think we'll meet in the future?/How old are you now?/When's your birthday?
Give us some more cool info!

Astheru

Timetravel_-1........
What is the model number of the displacement unit you used to get here this time? How is it different from the C204? Also, what was the procedure used for "interworld" information exchange between parallel universes to prove the "Many Worlds" interpretation of QM?

Dionysus

Several, if not all of you, are misunderstanding the purpose of my re-emergence:

I have not come to provide you with information on who wins the World Series. I have not come to show you photographs of my method of travel. I have not come to convince anyone of anything; only to provide a simple message:

Between now and the events surrounding October 28th, 2011,, you are capable of manifesting your own reality based solely on that which you choose to experience. Those with whom my words resonate with will take away the intended meaning. Those with whom they do not, you're free to disregard any and all information that I post.

Whoa john titor, you're one heck of a motivational speaker. What's all this gotta do with your time travelin hot rod?

I predict you'll stop posting on here before Oct 28th 2011...

Ren

Did I post this? I don't remember posting this.

I believe that there is a Jesus Constantine and a Jesus Apollonius. This is a Gnostic view. Does this help?

titorite

To all who have communicated with me via private messages, please accept my apologies for the delay involved in getting back to you.

I traveled via Greyhound from Tampa to Gainesville and have been hitchhiking north ever since. It is difficult for me to find safe places to connect and charge my laptop so I've been conserving what little battery I have.

I am currently in southern Georgia and will follow up with all of you when I've reached my destination.

I wonder what his destination was.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Just a note that we are talking about this topic in tonight's chat event. (March 29th, 2012) :)