Timetraveler2063 Questions and Comments

Samstwitch

Since timetraveler2063 is not here to answer questions at the moment, I found some Comments that he made on other Forums and am posting them here.

1) timetraveler2063 says: Responses to 5 M Class Solar Flares/Will There Be a Breaking Point?
July 5, 2012 at 3:59 am
A time will come soon when the sun will burn this planet!! Keep warning people my friend! The quake you should be worried about will be in the center of the US. It will be horrific!!

2) timetraveler2063 says: Responses to 5 M Class Solar Flares/Will There Be a Breaking Point?
July 5, 2012 at 4:15 am
You foolish people do you not know when the end is near? All the signs are in your face and yet you still do not understand!!! I tell you now soon the sky will burn in all the world and the heat will reach the ground from the sun!! The earthquake that is coming to America will be so great that the whole world will tremble!!!

3) There is a thread on another Forum entitled, UFO's are actually "human" time travelers from our future...
On July 31, 2012, timetraveler2063 posted Comment #11 on the thread. He says aliens are fallen Angels:

[Agreed! I posted my Alien Theory HERE]

4) timetraveler2063 says on August 6th, 2012 at 1:31 pm
X1.4 Solar Flare 7-12-12: (WARNING: Intrusive site, don't go there)
These events will continue to get worse!! This was a warning a much larger flare will be coming soon!! Stand strong in the Lord for he is the way!!

Samstwitch

Here's an article about Sunday's earthquakes...

Swarm of quakes rattle California, Arizona: USGS

August 26, 2012 - A series of earthquakes measuring up to 5.4 rattled southern California, Arizona and the Mexican border region Sunday, seismologists said, although no damage or injuries were immediately reported.

The small- and medium-level quakes were felt from San Diego and Orange County in California east into Arizona, and swamped the temblor-measuring resources of the US Geological Survey (USGS). The quakes began around 12:16 pm (2016 GMT) with a magnitude 4 temblor 16 miles (26 km) north of El Centro, California, and lasted more than two hours. The biggest shakes included a magnitude 5.4 at 13:57, with the same epicenter.

The so-called "seismic swarm" is a relatively rare occurrence. "We haven't seen one of these since the 1970s, and there was another one back in the 1930s," said USGS seismologist Lucy Jones. "Our system is choking on so many earthquakes."

Buildings were evacuated in Brawley, 115 miles east-northeast of San Diego. "It's pretty bad, we had to evacuate the hotel just for safety," said Rowena Rapoza, office manager at the Best Western Hotel there.

Liberty

Here's an article about Sunday's earthquakes...

Swarm of quakes rattle California, Arizona: USGS

August 26, 2012 - A series of earthquakes measuring up to 5.4 rattled southern California, Arizona and the Mexican border region Sunday, seismologists said, although no damage or injuries were immediately reported.

The small- and medium-level quakes were felt from San Diego and Orange County in California east into Arizona, and swamped the temblor-measuring resources of the US Geological Survey (USGS). The quakes began around 12:16 pm (2016 GMT) with a magnitude 4 temblor 16 miles (26 km) north of El Centro, California, and lasted more than two hours. The biggest shakes included a magnitude 5.4 at 13:57, with the same epicenter.

The so-called "seismic swarm" is a relatively rare occurrence. "We haven't seen one of these since the 1970s, and there was another one back in the 1930s," said USGS seismologist Lucy Jones. "Our system is choking on so many earthquakes."

Buildings were evacuated in Brawley, 115 miles east-northeast of San Diego. "It's pretty bad, we had to evacuate the hotel just for safety," said Rowena Rapoza, office manager at the Best Western Hotel there.

Thanks for going over what he said Sammy! I have given paranormalis a break! This heat has affected Kansas and its hot as im typing this! God is getting the attention for sure! I feel its more to come QUICKLY!

Samstwitch

timetraveler2063 said that soon in 2012, a meteor or meteors, would pass so close to the earth that they would awaken volcanoes and cause earthquakes and Tsunamis. Could this incident below be related? Only time will tell. Today's headline:

Meteor explodes over England with violent force

August 28, 2012 - If you catch them at just the right time, a streaking meteor can be a stunning sight in the night sky. But when that meteor contains just a tiny bit of ice, a beautiful light show can turn into a violent explosion, as happened in the skies over England last night.

The extraterrestrial explosion occurred just over South Wales in Southwest England. The meteor rocked windows and set off car alarms, creating a sonic boom effect. Explained one witness, prior to the detonation "It had a heat trail behind, it was orange and white and very bright, and also seemed very close." No one was hurt.

Why do meteors explode? Some are loaded with either ice or carbon dioxide, which can be trapped inside of the rock. As the gases boil and expand during entry into the Earth's atmosphere, meteors can explode in an epic display — with as much force as a hydrogen bomb.

Exploding meteor creates sonic boom over Wales

A meteor has exploded above Wales causing a sonic boom which shook windows and set off car alarms. Hundreds of people saw the fireball shoot across the night sky before exploding near their homes. Sleeping children were woken by a "sonic boom" created as the golf ball sized meteor exploded above South Wales.

Homeowner Steve Edwards, 56, said: "There was an enormous boom - It sounded like a bomb going off. "The force of it shook the windows in my house, woke up my children and caused car alarms to start going off in the streets. I'm just glad none of it landed on my roof."

Police and coastguards in South Wales had dozens of reports of a bright flash in the sky followed by a loud bang. Witness Nathan Jones, 34, who lives in nearby St Athan, said: "I've never seen something so amazing in my life. It had a heat trail behind, It was orange and white and very bright, and also seemed very close. It looked like it was skimming through the atmosphere due to the curved path it was taking."

The meteor was first spotted in the North West and amateur astronomers watched as it sped towards the border of Wales and the South West.

Hannah Sabido, 33, who spotted the meteor from her home in Bristol, said: "I first noticed it as a very bright glowing light behind cloud, travelling very fast. It looked like a bright white ball with a long bright tail and possibly a green hue. It was brighter than the moon. It became more orange towards the North East, giving off orange sparks before bursting out."

The meteor eventually exploded above Cwmbran, near Newport, South Wales. Astrophysician Dr David Whitehouse said: "It was a piece of space rock coming into the earth's atmosphere and burning up as it does. It's the size of a golf ball, it's coming in very, very quickly and leaving a bright tail as it vaporizes. It's incredibly bright, it burns at an altitude of 60 to a 100 miles above the earth. So if one flashes across the UK you can see it all the way along its track even if it it only lasts a couple of seconds. It's not unusual for it to be soon for a couple of 100 miles all across the country. Scientists will now be very keen to know if it's survived so they can try and collect it and examine it. As for the rest of us we don't have anything to fear from a meteor or this size, there's no records of anyone having been killed by such a thing. It's very, very unlikely to strike a person, much less likely than being struck by lightning. Very rarely something large will come into contact with the earth, like the one which helped the dinosaurs on it's way - that was the size of Britain. But this meteor is a wonder of nature, something in the night sky to be admired and enjoyed."

Police in Wales confirmed they had dozens of reports of the meteor lighting up the night sky.

Samstwitch

More reports of other recent Meteor sightings on Thursday, August 23rd...Could this be related to timetraveler2063's forecasts? Only time will tell. WISE OLD SAYINGS: Prepare for the worst, hope for the best! An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!

N.J. couple among witnesses who saw meteor

FRENCHTOWN — A story about a Frenchtown man who says he saw a meteor shoot across the sky last week has NJ.com users talking about local meteor sightings.

Frenchtown resident Jason Sarabia saw a bright meteor shoot across the sky just before 6 a.m. on Thursday, Aug. 23. He and his wife Maria were driving to the Clinton park-and-ride lot when he saw a green-tinged white ball of light burst across the sky in an easterly direction. The flash, which lasted between four and six seconds, was as bright as a full moon, he said.

Sarabia wasn't alone. Witnesses as far north as New Hampshire and as far south as Delaware said they saw the fireball, a brighter-than-usual meteor, according to logs on American Meteor Society and Latest Worldwide Meteor/Meteorite News.

Commenter Tammadrums66 said they also witnessed a meteor early Thursday morning:
I also witnessed the Meteor Thursday morning at approximately 6am. I was traveling on Rt 46 eastbound through Clifton/Little Falls area, when I saw it directly in front of me. I think it was moving North/northwest. It was absolutly the most spectacular meteor I will ever see in my lifetime, though I'd like to see more. I could see it burning red and it looked like pieces were falling apart from it as it burned. Kind of like fireworks. I was thinking to myself, it appeared so low that it might have landed somewhere within 50 miles, although I am not an expert. I will never forget this amazing experience.

Samstwitch

Not trying to bombard this thread with posts, but all of these meteor sightings could be related to timetraveler2063's forecast. Only time will tell! (I tried to post this in my previous Comment, but the edit feature is out of control.)

Mass. residents among those reporting sightings of apparent meteor

August 28, 2012 - Some New Englanders were treated to a celestial light show Monday night when an apparent meteor blasted past them. Multiple reports from people in Massachusetts and Maine posted on the American Meteor Society website described a large, bright object traveling slowly across the sky between 9 p.m. and 10 p.m., leaving a trail behind it before abruptly vanishing.

The observers described the meteor as red, green, or yellow. Such bright meteors — also known as fireballs — can vary in color, depending on the different elements, like sodium and magnesium, vaporizing within them, Mike Hankey, operations manager of the meteor society, said in an e-mail. “Based on the witness reports, it looks like the fireball was headed mostly West to East and probably ended somewhere over the ocean,” Hankey said.

A report submitted by a Peabody resident said the fireball seemed to move very slowly, with a “white/red” tint at first that changed to a “heavy greenish color.” “As it was traveling away from me towards the Salem, Massachusetts direction, it seemed to have turned more blue,” the Peabody resident said.

Hankey said the object most likely was a “bolide” fireball, which the society defines as “a special type of fireball which explodes in a bright terminal flash at its end, often with visible fragmentation.”

Another witness, from Bristol, Maine, said the fireball looked “like it divided in two at the end when it burned up and vanished.”
Hankey said the fireball may have landed in the ocean, possibly in the Gulf of Maine area.

Khaos

where the wild things are
Although I do not believe in the 2012 end of the world hysteria, I will agree some strange things have been happening with our planet. Inside, outside and around it.

jaquon

All I did was put in Google : "Sept 16 2012 tribulation" all prophesying different things for that day. The rapture, the start of the tribulation,
christ coming back. and then some argue against it. reading some now.
Aug 2 or 3 I can't remember now Obama signed a beam at the new world trade center. That's 1290 days after he took office. 1335 days would be in sept 16 or 17. I don't know what this means maybe someone here can figure it out. Could this be the book of Daniel being unsealed here in the last days just like the bible said?