Timetraveler2063 Questions and Comments

Samstwitch

All I did was put in Google : "Sept 16 2012 tribulation" all prophesying different things for that day. The rapture, the start of the tribulation,
christ coming back. and then some argue against it. reading some now.
Aug 2 or 3 I can't remember now Obama signed a beam at the new world trade center. That's 1290 days after he took office. 1335 days would be in sept 16 or 17. I don't know what this means maybe someone here can figure it out. Could this be the book of Daniel being unsealed here in the last days just like the bible said?

Obama signed one of the final beams to the World Trade Center on June 15, 2012. CLICK ME to see the article.

jaquon

All I did was put in Google : "Sept 16 2012 tribulation" all prophesying different things for that day. The rapture, the start of the tribulation,
christ coming back. and then some argue against it. reading some now.
Aug 2 or 3 I can't remember now Obama signed a beam at the new world trade center. That's 1290 days after he took office. 1335 days would be in sept 16 or 17. I don't know what this means maybe someone here can figure it out. Could this be the book of Daniel being unsealed here in the last days just like the bible said?

Obama signed one of the final beams to the World Trade Center on June 15, 2012. CLICK ME to see the article.
Yea your right. The beam was lifted up and placed there on Aug 2. I stand corrected.

Khaos

where the wild things are
I wish 2063 would answer this question: Will Obama be re elected??

I would love to say no, but considering the entire voting system with elections is rigged, I'm sure Obozo will find a way to sneak himself in for another four years.