Timetraveler2063 Questions and Comments

PamelaM

2063, hope we are not overwhelming you with our questions. I do ask alot of them. I have held back quite a bit.
Im trying to wait for you to answer the last ones before I ask anymore. If it becomes too much please let us know.

Samstwitch

Timetraveler2063, Thank you for your previous replies. We're missing your presence on Paranormalis. Hope to see you here soon. Also, yes to your email. :)

~Sam~

PamelaM

Timetraveler2063, I also wanted to thankyou for the time you took to answer our questions here.
Hope to talk to you again very soon.:)

*Pamela*

Samstwitch

Timetraveler2063, The video above shows how to make a 'faraday cage'. It is believed that a faraday cage will protect electronic equipment (radios, flashlights, etc) from being damaged during a massive solar flare event...I believe you call that a CME (coronal mass ejection). Forgive me if I'm off on the technical terms, science is not my forte.

MY QUESTIONS ARE:
1) Will this type of faraday cage (shown in the video) actually work when the solar flares/cme's happen?
2) I haven't made my faraday cage yet, but plan on making one in about a month. Do I have that much time, or should I make one now?

Thanks,
~Sam~

TimeNot_0

There are many ways to make a faraday cage on the Internet by doing a search. It can be as simple (if I remember correctly) as using a large cardboard box and wrapping it in aluminum foil, and enclosing it (all sides top and bottom) to store even a computer in it for mainly a EMP strike.

I don't know about CME's doing much harm to personal items (electronics) except to the power grid and satellites (reception or use).

Doing a search on faraday cages will even bring up companies that sell bags and such which may be better in the end. I always look for the cheap method of making something which also can be found on the Internet. Even utube videos will be on utube about it.

How good they all are?? Don't know.)
Use the force I guess.

2063 if he/she returns can answer also the question but to me an EMP strike would be the chief reason to find out about Faraday Cages and methods to make those.

Samstwitch

2063 if he/she returns can answer also the question but to me an EMP strike would be the chief reason to find out about Faraday Cages and methods to make those.

I asked timetraveler2063 the questions about a faraday cage, because I'm interested in after-the-fact information as to what happened in his time. I want to know if this type of faraday cage actually works. Thanks though.

Jasmine

Timetraveler2063 was Qronos1 talking about this when he said a book would be written about Art Bell telling the real story about him? From Art Bell’s Facebook:
“I am just about ready to tell the real story of my so called “Retirements”. I have asked Premiere to stop the Saturday Broadcasts and thus far they have not done so as is there legal right. Free speech remains my right, I will soon exercise it.”

timetraveler2063

Timetraveler2063, glad to see that you're still around. :)
Forget about the question i asked earlier, i understand that you wouldn't be able to answer it.

Instead, i have some other questions for you,

With what kind of time machine did you travel back in time ? And were you sent by someone ?
Q1: We use what you call a UFO. I can say nothing more about it.

Timetraveler2063, Please check out My theory about Aliens, Extraterrestrials and tell me if this is correct.

You said, Q:20 Not all are demons. I shall tell you this the grays are not what they seem for when you are near them they smell of sulfur. What does that tell you?

Sulfur is present in the Lake of Fire where Satan and all evil spirits will be condemned to. God also uses sulfer for stamping out evil or bringing judgement on evil. There are other uses of the word in Scripture. I associate sulfur with the devil and demons.

About Sulfur...14 Occurrences in the Bible
*Luke 17:29 but in the day that Lot went out from Sodom, it rained fire and sulfur from the sky, and destroyed them all. (WEB NIV)
*Revelation 9:17 Thus I saw the horses in the vision, and those who sat on them, having breastplates of fiery red, hyacinth blue, and sulfur yellow; and the heads of lions. Out of their mouths proceed fire, smoke, and sulfur. (WEB NIV)
*Revelation 9:18 By these three plagues were one third of mankind killed: by the fire, the smoke, and the sulfur, which proceeded out of their mouths. (WEB NIV)
*Revelation 14:10 he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is prepared unmixed in the cup of his anger. He will be tormented with fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb. (WEB NIV)
*Revelation 19:20 The beast was taken, and with him the false prophet who worked the signs in his sight, with which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulfur. (WEB NIV)
*Revelation 20:10 The devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet are also. They will be tormented day and night forever and ever. (WEB NIV)
*Revelation 21:8 But for the cowardly, unbelieving, sinners, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their part is in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death." (WEB NIV)
*Genesis 19:24 Then Yahweh rained on Sodom and on Gomorrah sulfur and fire from Yahweh out of the sky. (WEB NIV)
*Deuteronomy 29:23 and that the whole land of it is sulfur, and salt, and a burning, that (WEB NIV)
*Job 18:15 There shall dwell in his tent that which is none of his. Sulfur shall be scattered on his habitation. (WEB NIV)
*Psalms 11:6 On the wicked he will rain blazing coals; fire, sulfur, and scorching wind shall be the portion of their cup. (WEB NIV)
*Isaiah 30:33 For his burning place has long been ready. Yes, for the king it is made ready. He has made its pyre deep and large with fire and much wood. Yahweh's breath, like a stream of sulfur, kindles it. (WEB NIV)
*Isaiah 34:9 Its streams will be turned into pitch, its dust into sulfur, And its land will become burning pitch. (WEB NIV)
*Ezekiel 38:22 With pestilence and with blood will I enter into judgment with him; and I will rain on him, and on his hordes, and on the many peoples who are with him, an overflowing shower, and great hailstones, fire, and sulfur.
Very good. That is wisdom. Not many here with that as we have seen.

timetraveler2063

Forgive me I didn't know it would offend anyone. The person who sent that message to me was Anna and the word came to her 8-17-12. Also nothing is hidden to his children for his word is true and powerful. No one is trying to be a false prophet I felt the spirit urging me to post this message here. Therefore I did. I have nothing to prove by posting the message her other then glorifying the Holy GOD I serve.

Q1: I'm not allowed to post the year of that event. I can tell you it shall be within the next 4 years.
Q2: both.
Q3: 2 very large earthquakes will take place. One near Australia and the other near the pacific northwest.

Thanks for the reply. You misunderstood when I said "No offense intended..." That means I am not trying to offend you.

So you are saying...The RED LETTER Comment was from a girl named Anna (on this Timeline?) on August 17, 2012? I just want to clarify that, so no one here thinks you have brought us a message from God in the future. :rolleyes: Is Anna from the future, or is she from our Time?

Now reposting your official predictions. Please let me know if these are accurate.

IMPORTANT DATES TO WATCH FOR...PREDICTIONS:
OFFICIAL PREDICTIONS BY TIMETRAVELER2063

1) Within 4 years of 2012, something will happen with Planet X that will cause major flooding in the U.S. and put Texas under 500 feet of water.

2) There will be a Tsunami in Texas in 2012 that is caused by a meteor and an earthquake.

3) In 2012 there will be a "very large earthquake", " one near Australia and the other near the pacific northwest."

4) "Soon the month of September will be here!! 9-16-to 17 2012. 1335."

Thank you! You have made very BOLD Predictions, which I appreciate.

Is Number 4 a Prediction? I'm listing it as such, so please let me know if it is not.

TT2063, Please tell us...What does "1335" mean? Is it a time, such as military time when something will happen? Example: 1335 = 13:35 = 1:35 p.m.? Just a guess. Please let us know.

Timetraveler2063, Thank you for giving us specific predictions. Now we have information that will confirm or deny whether or not you are a real Time Traveler. I appreciate your patience and cooporation in answering our questions.

A couple of Pam's questions that you didn't understand...

13. What are some things we should start saving up or is this just useless? PAM IS ASKING WHAT SUPPLIES WE SHOULD STORE UP FOR OURSELVES TO HELP US THROUGH THE COMING EVENTS (I.E., FOOD, WATER, EMERGENCY SUPPLIES, ETC), OR IS THAT USELESS?

28.Are any of us known about in the future or are we all strangers to you? PAM WANTS TO KNOW IF ANYONE HERE, NOW, IN OUR TIME IS KNOWN HISTORICALLY OR OTHERWISE TO THE PEOPLE IN YOUR TIME.

Thanks,
~Sam~
Yes our Lord talks to her. She is not the only one.
Q:13 Yes saving food and water will help you greatly. Any supplies you save will help you. If you haven't already it would be wise to buy some gold as Qronos 1 tried to tell you all.
Q:28 No.