Timetraveler2063 Questions and Comments

brec

These words that follow are not my words. I post them here for the time is near: My children, it shall come as a thief in the night. Sudden Destruction. Does it not begin with a bang? My ways are not your ways. My plan cannot come forth until I give the command. It is not as you have known. Who will seek for this truth? Who will come before me to inquire? Is it not I who knows all? It has been planned this way since the foundation, yet only a few have been revealed its truth. I am a generous Father, if you seek diligently you shall find. I will make it known unto you. I will not leave you in the dark. Do the scribes and Pharisees know my ways or do they trust in the knowledge of men? They will be lost when summer is ended. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Why did they not look to their only Teacher, the True and Righteous Scribe? They choose to follow like a bunch of sheep the shepherd that leads them astray. Now they will worry. Now they have regret. Now, is it not too late? They have lost their ability to hear my voice. They fear only what repercussions man will have for them if they turn away from the teachings of old. They shall be forsaken. Only a remnant, a very few still have faith in my ways, just enough faith to catch a glimpse of my truth. One thread to hang on to. One prayer left from their heart. Will they cry out before I close my ear to them? Time shall tell all - the wicked from the righteous, the learned from the meek. I know my own and my own know me. They shall answer when I call. Heed the call O children, for you will only have one chance.
1 THES 5
for when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
Have you actually built a time machine or discovered a way to time travel? We're looking for time travelers interested in being in a documentary on the subject. If interested, shoot an email with a bit about yourself and your time traveling endeavors to [email protected]

Tron1

a german time machine was made back during world war two. the germans were in the process of sending people through time. hitlet had a time machine. he had his scientists make one that could actually send people back. back in the '60's a acorn like object fell out of the sky in pennsilvania they thought that it was a ufo or something. hitler had sent someone through time and the time machine landed in Pennsylvania I think it was kecskburg. the time machine was sent through a warp that couldn't go through it only pass by it and the grid sent it to the united states. I saw this on the history channel 2. they labeled it a ufo object but it was really the time machine that hitler made before he killed himself. there was plans to begin a neuclear attack on D-day. D-day has well passed. you should look into the history of german engineering they are the best in the world. they built the volks wagon and chevy dealers bought it out with Nissan. I know this for a fact I work with cars and have worked with thecar dealership industry for over nine and a half years. I know the truth. the truth lies with in this guy I think maybe for real.

HDRKID

Hi Brec:

How is everything going for you. People who want to find out what happens in 2063 can do astral time travel or remote viewing. Learning these techniques is not easy. Still, you can learn them in time - pun.

I am the HDRKID and I use an HDR for astral time travel, but you can do it with out one.

OK so here is a man who claims to be a time traveller from 2063 - enjoy. :)

Tron1

if your on a different timeline then the tsunami will not happen on ours only yours so don't advertise it on here please. this is a completely different timeline than yours so what ever happens on your will happen so be it but it won't happen on ours. i'm really sure about that because I have powers and links to see the future. but I am not psychic or from the future I am a everyday person in the real world as the matrix would call it. so leave the future up for food for thought. don't worry about your future make the future happen if you stay a course of this timeline you will live if you go to yours you won't stay on this one that is a true story by the way what I told about the german engineering time machine look it up kecksburgh, Pennsylvania ufo crash. it was labeled as it but it wasn't. the technology we have today has come from a simple crash. I know the truth don't and i'm younger than you are. i'm not a time traveler i'm not a scientist I am not a psychic I am not a genius but only a normal person with problems. try me!!!!!