Titor's Secret Song

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
OK, Little Kids, the joke was not fanny and playtime is over. Let’s put this bad joke to bed now and Stop hurting our member PamelaM.

Ren

AmhXMyZ.png

That picture is kind of funny.
I have to say I dont know why people even talk about the secret song. It was a secret between John and I.
I never thought it would be so blown out of proportion. Thats my fault for even mentioning something about it online
that should have never even been mentioned. I see conversations about it EVERYWHERE.

People might as well stop guessing at it because you will never find out. It is a SECRET. I simply used it as a way to identify
the John I spoke to. There is a reason he told me to remember it. I was too open back then and shared a lot of things openly
and for that I do apologize I should have kept it to myself.

And if John is reading this. Im sorry John for mentioing it I never knew it would become this big thing. I have tried to explain over and over again that it was just between you and I and I should have kept it that way. Im truly sorry. But I still kept the name of the song to myself. Every little thing about you eventually gets blown out of proportion. Im older and wiser now but unfortunately cannot change the past like you can.

Liberty

Pamela ~

I really could care less about your secret song. It has absolutely no bearing on my life. Pamela, for 12 years you have walked this journey with the world behind you. Sometimes with pain sometimes with joy. But every single step of the way, you have had support. You have had the ability to sort through all of it, with others. You've never been alone.

John told me, I would be the loneliest sol of them all. For 12 years, I have walked every step alone, and in darkness. My life a mystery, with only myself to lean on, to turn to, to quiet myself in moments of doubt, to wonder why, to find outlets others can't understand, because you weren't meant to. So pardon me for my spite of your arrogance. And, not only yours, but everyone's that has been publicly involved from the beginning. You have had each other. I have had no one. And, at my loneliest time, you dare to ridicule me.

I have done all that I was told. I have figured out a part of my mystery. Did any of it have anything to do with you? NO. Just like this video means nothing to you. But, it means something to me.

Now, if you don't mind, I have many challenges ahead. I hope it's easy and filled with peace and joy. Now, either be my friend and stop ridiculing me, or leave me alone.

John has taught me that often times the things you don't see, are the most real, tender, true, good and honest things you will find.

Well! Why dont you make a post on what John has taught you!