To Professor Opmmur

Warrior381

To Professor Opmmur

I just want to know if you have this ZVC Time Machine catlog for it...I saw it on the other web site call Time travel theory...so please write to me back about it or do you have a web site for it..thank you. :ninja:

StarLord

To Professor Opmmur

Oh Goody, A Time Machine!! We have not talked about one of those in ages.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
To Professor Opmmur

I need to review which of two posted information your asking about.

The old (8) eight year catalog or the new posting of two months ago.

Professor Opmmur @);-

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
To Professor Opmmur

I have chosen to withdraw the Time Travel catalog information. Many members have decided to ridicule it.

Professor Opmmur :unsure:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
To Professor Opmmur

I have chosen to withdraw the Time Travel catalog information. Many members have decided to ridicule it. :unsure:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
To Professor Opmmur

Please note: If I post catalogs here, it is not an endorsement of that company, seller, or etc.

Professor Opmmur @);-

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
To Professor Opmmur

All funds are in cash, U S dollars. For amounts up to $4000 just send it by US PRIORITY mail Flat Rate envelope. Larger amounts send in a box by US PRIORITY mail with DELIVERY CONFIRMATION. If by UPS, FEDEX or AIRBORNE list contents as 'legal papers' or 'documents.' Send cash wrapped in aluminum foil. If from outside the USA a wire transfer service is available. It is $950 for this service. Send the $950 first & then we will send you the wire transfer details. We have been mailing for years & have had no problems with this. Thank you.

Cash only? Sounds a little seedy to me.

CaryP

To Professor Opmmur

A little seedy? Sounds like the place where fools are parted from their money. Sounds like a gangster with a sense of humor. Why aren't certified funds or money orders accepted? Why must cash be wrapped in aluminum foil - to avoid contamination from the lizzard aliens? The customary charge for a wire transfer is $10. A $950 charge up front before the regular wire is just robbery.

And this is for what again? Oh yeah, a time machine, and you can even put it in your car. But wait, there's more!!! Buy two for a discount to get more "power" so you can "drive around in time" in your car - the ultimate American fantasy. Be the first lunatic on the block to get one! You got to be kiddin me. Is this a test site for Suckers Anonymous?

Cary

Warrior381

To Professor Opmmur

Originally posted by opmmur@Oct 16 2004, 01:06 AM
This is a great place to get Time Travel, Psychotronics, Research and Data Information:

Z V C
4010 A S Poplar #357
Casper, Wy. 82601 USA

Catalog cost is a $1.00

Professor Opmmur? @);-

I just send it a dollar for it but I never got it will you send the catlog to me

Warrior, don't post your address. Take it up with Opmmur.