Trustworthy News

TimeFlipper

am not a racist, did not apply to myself therefore do not need to provide proof for something I logically determined not to be an accurate indicator, what are you asking me to prove? I stated am not a racist, and what I described was an indicator of somebody else's racism. Said that those types of statements show innate bias and so on

Here we are Paranormalis members, the classic example of a HYPOCRITE, that loves to try and interrogate members by asking for PROOF on topics they have written about, but REFUSES to give proof on the things that HE writes about....Nevertheless, i will remind members from time to time about this particular HYPOCRITE, as and when necessary (y):LOL:..

dimension-1hacker

Here we are Paranormalis members, the classic example of a HYPOCRITE, that loves to try and interrogate members by asking for PROOF on topics they have written about, but REFUSES to give proof on the things that HE writes about....Nevertheless, i will remind members from time to time about this particular HYPOCRITE, as and when necessary (y):LOL:..
prove it.

state your question and I will answer it, for the "record"; just state the specific question for all to see : )

prove it you hypocritic

TimeFlipper

prove it.

state your question and I will answer it, for the "record"; just state the specific question for all to see : )

prove it you hypocritic

I proved it by proving YOU couldn't prove what you said, 7 times!!....Members read back into postings, and will discover all those times you REFUSED to give proof of what you said...My point is proved..end of (y):LOL:..

dimension-1hacker

I proved it by proving YOU couldn't prove what you said, 7 times!!....Members read back into postings, and will discover all those times you REFUSED to give proof of what you said...My point is proved..end of (y):LOL:..
prove that I could not prove it, whatever you thought I could not prove.
you are a putin controlled deepstate phony republican housing bot, hello, hey, hi, can I speak to putin, no am I speaking to Putin right now. Oh hey, you are awesome guy, great points on the assination, electone rigging and so on, you might want to actual teach your people how to biohack themselves to improve intellegence and generate the greatest scientists the world has even know, oh well just put them infront of a firing squad if they get any idea's! I can beat you in a game of chess! tell your a.i hound timeflipper to stop using emojji's and talk in coherent complete sentences and program him to always say he is wrong, illogical, and a lose after every subjectively obsene statement, to curb his boundless lack of a logically inflated ego. Woops was I talking about what you wrote, woops, sorry about that I know your a great guy, don't kill me now! : )

Harte

Do not try to squeeze out of giving me proof...I DEMAND proof that the posting YOU said was obviously racist, and that you just replied it was a "comment or baseless opinion"..Then prove it was a comment or just a baseless opinion!...Prove it to us...Also prove that guy has darker skin than you have...Show us a photo of yourself and that guy, and let Paranormalis members decide on who has the darker skin, you or him....Come on, give us some logical proof, that YOU always demand for...I want to see your logical proof, I challenge you to show me :LOL:..
It has to be a trustworthy photo you know.
Plus, you have to trust your eyes.
There's that solipsism again.

Harte

Harte

prove that I could not prove it, whatever you thought I could not prove.
you are a putin controlled deepstate phony republican housing bot, hello, hey, hi, can I speak to putin, no am I speaking to Putin right now. Oh hey, you are awesome guy, great points on the assination, electone rigging and so on, you might want to actual teach your people how to biohack themselves to improve intellegence and generate the greatest scientists the world has even know, oh well just put them infront of a firing squad if they get any idea's! I can beat you in a game of chess! tell your a.i hound timeflipper to stop using emojji's and talk in coherent complete sentences and program him to always say he is wrong, illogical, and a lose after every subjectively obsene statement, to curb his boundless lack of a logically inflated ego. Woops was I talking about what you wrote, woops, sorry about that I know your a great guy, don't kill me now! : )
So you offer no proof? Not even evidence? Just a sentence you made up in your head?

And then, straight to the ad hominem.

What a debater you are!

Harte

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
perhaps, what about the sources you use, you do not work for the company, you are not the writer, most likely you have never seen the event written about, sure there can be obvious bias like racism and so on but the events written about you cannot verify just by reading articles from certain websites unless you can logically prove it. using logic

Oh, so if a journalist says someone is racist, it is automatically true? Kind of sounds like the Salem Witch Trials.