UFO Clearance - Walt Willis Experience-

Carl Miller

Now my own experience as I was overwhelmed with et presence in the morning. I saw on the wall a scene..a tragic scene. An acquaintance now I am afraid he can be identified cause this is real story...Well this guy was an artist and had a double life. Anyway he had been searching for justice and justice showed itself to him. I saw him stangled in his car in another location another town..bad dope teen agers who got money from him...they did with him..this professor..well he was a man from other sexual orientation..he was buying teen agers.
I cried I had seen mr. x agonizing..one week later it really happened as I had predicted.

walt willis

Yes, I am sure there are many folks like that in every corner of the globe.
That brings up another point of interest...
After I ask my mother to call the police to my seeing flying saucers and she then allowed the call, the police told me that they did not receive any other reports that day.
The very next day I get a visit from two guys from the Air Force and a man in black.
Why contact a 13 year old stupid kid about a flying saucer report?
My best guess is the government wanted to keep a lid on such reports.
They ask me to remain silent and I did up until May of 2012 from 1959.

The paid people that are trolling the forums are scum sucking evil people.
I have no respect form such fools as they are traders to the truth.
Andrew Basiago said that he will run for president and if elected will tell the world the truth about aliens and time travel.
I can't wait to hear what all the fools will say then.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Opinions are like butt holes...Everybody has one!
The information is not for everyone to accept or reject; It is for the folks that have been there and done that.
They know who they are and understand what I am reporting is for their consumption.
I am totally not interested it what non contactees think or say...sorry!

Ok, but how can we discuss your experience if we know nothing about it?

Derrick C.

Yes, you are correct about my report being true, but The other point may be the why am I telling my story now and why did I wait so long to tell such a strange life of a personal nature to the (GDP) general dumb public?
I gave my word to my teacher and the to Air force to remain silent.
Also I believed that no one would believe me and that I would receive much grief...Both proved to be an accurate assumption.

Now for why I have decided to talk now...It is to find others like myself that I may exchange information with as a way to paint a big picture.
Only others like myself would know that I am telling the truth so maybe the government will leave us alone and not place us on a cold metal table for dissection.
Glad to meet you too Carl!

i belive you even though i havent seen the video is it still avalible?

Krish

And here I thought, we are going to discuss stuff that happened to Walt...and that they can come back any time....you know, Grays live in another dimension, they opened the door and are here next to his bed room...just think....

Carl Miller

i left my own thread incomplete. i did it on purpose until i could have a bigger Picture that the vídeo on Walt would provide me. i mean more specifically what i inferred as long as anger, that powerful emotion is concerned.
i noticed in a a certain part of Walt interview to the Vox Populi Project that he had mentioned something about 'anger'. How people who eventually tried to cause him a more severe harm had ended up deeply hurt. And consequently how the interviewer advocated a possibility that people carrying out a relevant mission in life would have the protection of guardian angel type of beings.
Drawing a parallel between his and my own story (including my late wife's) i soon noticed that everyone trying to hurt us anyway would end up deeply hurt, eventually. i only did not insist in giving out examples cause i did not want people to jump into fast conclusions about me (or my poor decease wife) tagging us as Antichrist.
i saw something in Walt s report but i found it better not to mention here leaving you to search for it on his report to Vox Populi.

Glad to meet you too, Walt. We haven't ever met physically. We have met one another from Adam , so to speak.

Last edited:

Krish

And consequently how the interviewer advocated a possibility that people carrying out a relevant mission in life would have the protection of guardian angel type of beings.

Hi Carl...I am new to paranormalis to see what is going on Planet Earth (not that I am from another place)...But did not get much interesting items. Perhaps you could tell us anything interesting or point to a website to read your experience...

I replied to Walt two times (same data) but he did not want to expand any further...It really does not matter to me as my guardian angels are doing pretty good with me... But I thought others who talk nonsense would learn bits and pieces...that may provide some value to their psych....I am just observing....thank you.

Just a thought...