UFO Clearance - Walt Willis Experience-

Carl Miller

And consequently how the interviewer advocated a possibility that people carrying out a relevant mission in life would have the protection of guardian angel type of beings.

Hi Carl...I am new to paranormalis to see what is going on Planet Earth (not that I am from another place)...But did not get much interesting items. Perhaps you could tell us anything interesting or point to a website to read your experience...

I replied to Walt two times (same data) but he did not want to expand any further...It really does not matter to me as my guardian angels are doing pretty good with me... But I thought others who talk nonsense would learn bits and pieces...that may provide some value to their psych....I am just observing....thank you.

Just a thought...

Krish, i saw truthfulness in your post. No amount of money can make up for the death of someone you really love.
All i do, i do it for Meire, my late wife, the one i got married with in 2004.
Yes, Krish, i can point to a website so that you can read my experience in totum, thoroughly. Only promise to let me know when you get access to my experiences, OK.
Most of my experiences were posted on nderf , a website from Dr. Jeffrey Long, a well known physician who wrote a book called Evidences of the Afterlife. But as the old forum pages were disabled my messages would have lost if i hadn t saved it properly on my computer and my storage HD. Fortunately i still have all my posts saved. And i can perfectly well share with you, as i have done it with some hundred interested people.
There is a website called OBE4U- you can type it on google and search for it. In this website you will search the individual blog page. Try and search for FOUM....BLOG OF PRACTITIONERS... EXPERIENCES FROM TONY...I LIKE THAT WOMAN and you will find the basics of my messages that include OUT OF THE BODY EXPERIENCES, MUSINGS ON LIFE AND LIVING AND ALLEGED UFO EXPERIENCES and so on and so forth.
So, Krish as i told you be free to ask me any question you would like and tell me when you get access to my experiences on OBE4U WEBSITE.
If you give me a good email address i can send you all the blogs and posts from NDERF. OK....

Last edited:

Carl Miller

And here I thought, we are going to discuss stuff that happened to Walt...and that they can come back any time....you know, Grays live in another dimension, they opened the door and are here next to his bed room...just think....

Hello Krish, things are not that simple. But you are not alone in your doubts. People generally have a distorted view on the abduction process. Yes, process cause the dates are arranged chronologically and following certain cycles and dispositions. Nothing happens by chance and the ones who find themselves being abducted are in fact realizing a long cross incarnational process, so to say, cause not only a single episode of abduction happens at random or indiscriminately.

walt willis

Open minds forum gave me grief, Time Travel Institute gave me grief and now Num7 just deleted two post he said were offensive to a person that falsely claims to be from our future and uses insulting comments as a way to make fun of the very few people that are just trying to connect the dots and find out what happened to them.

To the people that have been in contact with aliens, I feel sorry that you are looked at this way because of the forum administrator’s selective screening from real abductees.

I will not play their game further as I will take my leave of the few jokers that are allowed to poke fun of fellow contactees.
To the few people here that know the truth, I bid you all the very best in life and pray that you find the answers to your questions.

"On Three Points"

Carl Miller

Around eighty percent of the people who experienced the abductive process claimed that their lives were forever changed by what happened to them. On closer examination, experiencers were not returning with just a renewed taste for life and a more spiritual outlook. They were evidencing specific psychological and physiological differences on a scale never before faced by them.
Loss of the fear of death, more spiritual and less religious, easily engage in abstract thinking , subject to various bouts with depression, unresolved issues from childhood tend to surface. In a word, it is so overwhelming and otherworldly a experience we have never seem to have enough time to digest it.

• Confused members tend to regard this sudden switch in behavior as oddly threatening.
      • The abductee behavior seem to have become aloof, unresponsive, even uncaring and unloving. But there must be a hidden motive behind it. In fact the abductee is the opposite and he only has trouble communicating his new way of being.
        • The abductee now has a basis of comparison unknown before and he judges things differently and as he is now a transformed person he has trouble understanding those who stood behind (in his estimation)
          • as new interests take priority. I have created a disability to perform my teacher tasks as my patient level has got to low.
            • For our own experiences we tend to get involved in unpleasant mishaps and accidents and misunderstandings. I, for example, am not ready to cope with meddling with student s problems as i have lost the trace of my classes on pedagogy. Alien intervention has already worn out the whole system. It is understandable.
            • We develop a sense of timelessness and judge things differently.
                • Life paradoxes begin to take on a sense of purpose and meaning, and we begin to be more strict to those irresponsible type of guys who just like to make fun of people.
            • i tried to explain how an abductee can be misunderstood.

• Yet, i cannot judge on the attitude of Num 7 who, in my opinion, is a nice admin.
            • I think what is going on is a temporary misunderstanding, perhaps some participants got aggravated by the way Walt Willis directed to them. A straightforward way in my opinion, i would not have got disturbed or perturbed by Walt s way. But you know someone may have got hurt because of Walt s sincerety . Who knows what might have happened.

• @walt willis - if you will leave the network and if you ever wish to keep contact to me in case you have something new to share, please send your infos. to the mail address i am sending to your private mail here.
            • As i have no motives to fear anything as my ignorance protects me, here it is my mail address=
            • [email protected]

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Around eighty percent of the people who experienced the abductive process claimed that their lives were forever changed by what happened to them. On closer examination, experiencers were not returning with just a renewed taste for life and a more spiritual outlook. They were evidencing specific psychological and physiological differences on a scale never before faced by them.
Loss of the fear of death, more spiritual and less religious, easily engage in abstract thinking , subject to various bouts with depression, unresolved issues from childhood tend to surface. In a word, it is so overwhelming and otherworldly a experience we have never seem to had enough time to digest it.

• Confused members tend to regard this sudden switch in behavior as oddly threatening.
      • The abductee behavior seem to have become aloof, unresponsive, even uncaring and unloving. But there must be a hidden motive behind it. In fact the abductee is the opposite and he only has trouble communicating his new way of being.
        • The abductee now has a basis of comparison unknown before and he judges things differently and as he is now a transformed person he has trouble understanding those who stood behind (in his estimation)
          • as new interests take priority. I have created a disability to perform my teacher tasks as my patient level has got to low.
            • For our own experiences we tend to get involved in unpleasant mishaps and accidents and misunderstandings. I, for example, am not ready to cope with meddling with student s problems as i have lost the trace of my classes on pedagogy. Alien intervention has already worn out the whole system. It is understandable.
            • We develop a sense of timelessness and judge things differently.
                • Life paradoxes begin to take on a sense of purpose and meaning, and we begin to be more strict to those irresponsible type of guys who just like to make fun of people.
            • i tried to explain how an abductee can be misunderstood.

• Yet, i cannot judge on the attitude of Num 7 who, in my opinion, is a nice admin.
            • I think what is going on is a temporary misunderstanding, perhaps some participants got aggravated by the way Walt Willis directed to them. A straightforward way in my opinion, i would not have got disturbed or perturbed by Walt s way. But you know someone may have got hurt because of Walt s sincerety . Who knows what might have happened.

Excellent posting Carl :)

Krish

Open minds forum gave me grief, Time Travel Institute gave me grief and now Num7 just deleted two post he said were offensive to a person that falsely claims to be from our future and uses insulting comments as a way to make fun of the very few people that are just trying to connect the dots and find out what happened to them.

I hope you do not mind me replying to this post...

As to Black Knight...it is Real...It is an Observer system, and happened around 12,340 to 12,350 years ago, at the end of Mahabharata war (The Great War of interplanetary kind) which is the same as Norsk War. There is a major story but our groups can not handle it.

As to your issues, I had the same issues even though I did not meet any alien physical life . The best solution is to set up several key people and get supported by them when imbeciles talk about it. I am a moderator in one and had so much problem that i did not want to say anything on future technologies.

That is how life happens these days...but a lot of good stuff and bad stuff will happen for the next 1000 years...be on it with good Karma. Then you can enjoy what you do...

Thank you.

(Please note that I have some serious outside contacts via dream sequence...but some items can NOT be received due to Higher Up Rules and Regulations. It is like Super Classified. That is why you do not get some items from the Men in Black groups...whoever they are)

Last edited:

Carl Miller

You know what i think when i set out standarts things begin to complicate. I see ahead and do not like what i see. Now that i ve been feeling good introducing the informatization to the library. What brings me down is thinking that perhaps i will not make it. I have little or no patience as i have to face the irresponsive behavior from most of our customers, students from the school i work for. Meanwhile i go on teaching other employees in education how to handle the complex software of a modern library. My impatience brings me worries.
Internet trolls are accountable for a lot of loss on the internet world. Great contributors have already abandoned the arena. It is never easy to divide the area to trouble makers who just love to put people into tight corners.
Krish mentioned the karmic law. If you are accountable for someone s suffering even if you think you have the right, think on the consequences, you will get back what you have caused. You spit up and the spit will fall down your own face in return. Stop playing the 'innocent' troll making fun of other people downfall. Next time it may happen to you.
You that tease beyond the limits and get what you want, to get people into trouble. i advise you, stop doing this, the karmic law always applies itself.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

As to Black Knight...it is Real...It is an Observer system, and happened around 12,340 to 12,350 years ago, at the end of Mahabharata war (The Great War of interplanetary kind) which is the same as Norsk War. There is a major story but our groups can not handle it.

As to your issues, I had the same issues even though I did not meet any alien physical life . The best solution is to set up several key people and get supported by them when imbeciles talk about it. I am a moderator in one and had so much problem that i did not want to say anything on future technologies.

That is how life happens these days...but a lot of good stuff and bad stuff will happen for the next 1000 years...be on it with good Karma. Then you can enjoy what you do...

Thank you.

(Please note that I have some serious outside contacts via dream sequence...but some items can NOT be received due to Higher Up Rules and Regulations. It is like Super Classified. That is why you do not get some items from the Men in Black groups...whoever they are)
I dont think Paranormalis has ever had a MIB member..and you seem to be a bit like Walt Willis when he says, this is top secret..i cannot tell you about this...iam not allowed to say anymore, etc etc ::LOL:::D

Krish

.whoever they are)

I dont think Paranormalis has ever had a MIB member..and you seem to be a bit like Walt Willis when he says, this is top secret..i cannot tell you about this...iam not allowed to say anymore, etc etc ::LOL:::D

OH...I can tell you a lot...see my Post at Universe...it says a lot for people who can understand....And I said everything here...The issue is same as a Government who has data and you work for NSA...but you can not say, you work for NSA...then you can not tell a lot of stuff...That is ALL...take it or leave it...that is how our world is.