UFO Whistleblower David Grusch and the Bipartisan UAP Disclosure Act

OakFieldAlienz444

That doesn't mean I'll accept the notion of aliens or welcome them with open arms
necessarily. It depends on a lot of factors. I'm no stranger to the
Project Blue Beam theory or a lot of the other theories about the Antichrist
or the "benjamin creme maitreya" shit that used to be prevalent on the internet everywhere.
I used to read Sherry Shriner she was a christian conspiracy theorist who was entertaining. She claimed she was
the only reason Earth hadn't been invaded yet cuz she was depositing "orgone" rocks
near cell towers. Aheheh. Ehh..weird thing is she died and said that the invasion would
happen shortly after she died....and here we are and disclosure seems to be happening after she died.
Probly coincidence but who knows? She became associated with some dark stuff though so I
do NOT recommend digging up her crap. She was also a little nuts.
However, who knows what any of that stuff really is. Some think that
Maitreya antichrist guy already appeared on TV and he called himself Raj Patel and it didn't
really go anywhere lol.

Also Project Blue Beam itself as far as I know was never proven.
Just the abilities to project holograms and do similar things to what blue beam does but not blue beam itself
I could be wrong. Alex Jones claims "parts of it were declassified" quite a bit but I can never find the source on that
other than hologram projects but nothing specifically related to Blue Beam, which I believe originated
on some conspiracy site. Not sure though.

We have. We have evidence throughout history and stories passed on from generation to generation. It has just been called folklore and covered up. The government puts a black sharpie through all its disclosure, too.

Yeah, it’s a lot more likely than mainstream scientists give it credit for.

That’s gonna be the rough part of this disclosure. It’s government vs government right now, so how much gets that black sharpie is going to be interesting, but that UAP Disclosure Act could change all that because of the timeline it establishes for the alleged shadow program controlling the UAP secrets sounds like it should be effective in getting people to come forward with more evidence from inside these programs, which in turn should spur those programs leadership to come forward in order so that they don’t get their funding cut or put through the ringer in other ways if they don’t pass along their information or any NHI materials they might have.

One thing of note is that any records regarding things the government or any private companies like our contractors have, can be declassified to the public if they had them for 25 years or more. Meaning everything from like 1998 and prior should be released in some form. We may not get explicit details if the review board determines there is a national security risk, but we will still know someone had something that was a national security risk at the very least.

So even if there is a bunch of redacted information, there should be enough to show the truth of the situation.

OakFieldAlienz444

In all seriousness, this Vrillon guy was never caught, and if a human was
responsible (yes this space alien has a British accent and speaks the King's english so it's most likely a human)
but let's just say maybe the alien was mimicking certain earth peoples language and using
it to hijack TV. Due to the fact the guy responsible was never caught I sometimes wonder.

Thoughts on this?

United States
After 25 years, declassification review is automatic with nine narrow exceptions that allow information to remain as classified. At 50 years, there are two exceptions, and classifications beyond 75 years require special permission.

Roswell was 76 years ago.

75 years a secret, 1 year to disclose.

OakFieldAlienz444

Thoughts on this?

United States
After 25 years, declassification review is automatic with nine narrow exceptions that allow information to remain as classified. At 50 years, there are two exceptions, and classifications beyond 75 years require special permission.

It probably doesn't matter. I've read many sources that say every single record
on Roswell except for one that was already declassified has been burned
or destroyed by the government because they didn't want people to know
it was some kind of military experiment, or because they didn't want people to know it was aliens.

It probably doesn't matter. I've read many sources that say every single record
on Roswell except for one that was already declassified has been burned
or destroyed by the government because they didn't want people to know
it was some kind of military experiment, or because they didn't want people to know it was aliens.

I wouldn’t be so quick to say that. The timing lines up and… I’m not sure if you read the UAP Disclosure Act, but everything is being reviewed to be disclosed in a way we don’t really see much, if at all.

Exactly what is described as part of declassification of top secret docs, needing special permission after 75 years, is exactly what is happening with the Review Board it will allow to be set up.

It’s more likely than not, imo.

Thoughts on this?

United States

“Records that contain information, the release of which should clearly and demonstrably be expected to reveal the identity of a confidential human source or a human intelligence source, or key design concepts of weapons of mass destruction, are exempt from automatic declassification at 50 years.”

NHI tech does include WMDs and the other exception could be possible too in regards to the individuals involved in these programs.

I imagine most if not all of the WMD stuff will remain classified and the confidential human sources will probably only be declassified if they are no longer with us.

Ross Coulthart, the journalist who interviewed David Grusch and knows about much of the evidence, starts dropping names.

House Reps meet resistance

Elgin AFB

Alleged Whistleblower claiming they hide the UAP program and potentially reverse engineering in plain sight and supporting comments

https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comme..._app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=2&utm_term=1

Opposing forces backed by contractors alleged to reverse engineer NHI technology. One in particular is also in charge of the district containing Wright Patterson AFB.

https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comme..._app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=2&utm_term=1

Thoughts?