UFO's

deepthought

UFO's

Hack, go read 'The Day ofter Roswell' by Lt Col Corso.
You will see just how much alien technology is in use today...starting with the microprocessor in your computer.

Col Corso had the job of integrating the technology into defence projects with various US companies..

The US govt tried to stop publication of the book, but happily they couldn't gag him. Read on, then tell me there is no cover-up!

Phoenix

UFO's

I sit the fence on aliens. I think there is far more evidence than is often given credit for that aliens exist, the technology exists, and their is a shadow government keeping it under wraps. Definitely worth a congressional investigation and news media investigation on the matter. I don't think all aliens are so peacefully intentioned as the disclosure project paints, but maybe they are, maybe there are none any more than there are canals on Mars. Maybe we never find out on this time line because we don't take it seriously as a humanity, who knows. It is an interest of mine though.

StarLord

UFO's

Thats like having the police, police themselves. Congressional enquiries do not impress me as they may have other agendas pressed on them and all to often produce red herrings to confuse the real issue.

deepthought

UFO's

Senator Barry Goldwater tried repeatedly to get to the bottom of this, but was stonewalled by congress, the CIA and the Military.

Wonder why??

MORG

UFO's

Wow there is actually quite a bit of information out there than I initially had thought. Optical technology is good stuff.
People know aliens visit, aliens live here, alot of people speculate why. Mutilitation? DNA fusion? Ok maybe.
The reason they are here is because they are looking for a place to live. Their planet has been in a downward spiral since the era when they too, like us, invested so heavily in the use of the fossil fuels. Through many scientific breakthroughs over the next thousand years or so, magnetic energy was harnessed quite well. Edward Leedskalnin. Remember him? Coral Castle? Look it up if you never heard of it. I think he was an alien. "Leedskalnin" means "Visitor from a distant world" in greek. Just kidding.
Like someone posted on a few back, magnetic energy is all around and will never be depleted. Never heard of magnetism and energy in the same idea? Remember what they used and were trying to do in the Rainbow Project right? Ok you're still with me. Good.
So, they're looking for a place to live. They don't want to take our planet over like in Independance Day. They don't want to make us extinct. They want to integrate their society into ours. And in return, what do we get from the deal? Alot of neat new toys based on their technology. Eventually, magnetic energy harnessed. It's much more complex than you might imagine. Like them, it might take us another thousand years without their knowledge.
The main problem is Habib. Say you live in a predominately white neighborhood and Habib and his family move in next door. Nobody likes Habib. He's considered an outsider. He's still human. Now imagine Admiral Ackbar moves in next door. Well you get the idea (unless you're not a Star Wars fan).
Well it took me about an hour and a half to post this message because I'm busy at work and keep getting interupted. I sort of forgot what the point of it all way. I hope everyone gets something out of it, whatever it might be.

deepthought

UFO's

The amount of info is vast, it is just that the US and the UK try to deny it all.
Many other nations discuss it openly, but because the US seems to have the monopoly over contact, we get shafted again and again.

Read up and spread the word....Timothy Good has a website, details of his books can be found there.

Many other good websites keep abreast of events..we will get there!

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
UFO's

I may get in trouble over this posting of information, but I am going to do it.

UFO Facts:

1. UFO?s have been around since man has been on this planet.
2. President Teddy Roosevelt reported seeing flying saucers in the Southwest U.S.
3. President Ike Eisenhower signed the first UFO treaty in 1953 with aliens.
4. Roswell was real, the crash victims was human in nature with type O blood. In other words, they could have given every human on this planet a blood transfusion, because they are universal blood donors.
5. Philip Corso's books only scratches the surface when it comes to new technology.
6. If all the information regarding aliens were given to the world today, it would be a Paradyne change in religious belief systems. In other words, all religions on this planet would need to be rewritten to factor the alien equation into its origin.
7. In the Bible as well as many other religious writings UFO?s are spoken of quite frequently. The example: in the Bible Ezekiel saw a wheel within the wheel.
8. I was told three or four years before the Phoenix lights appeared in the sky, it was going to happen someplace in the Southwest U.S.
9. The first human / aliens firefight happened August 1979, in New Mexico (44) 7 foot grays dead and (66) American Delta Force dead at the end of the fight, they had been there underground for more than 800 years.

Professor Opmmur @);-

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
UFO's

Originally posted by opmmur@Jul 17 2004, 09:41 PM
I may get in trouble over this posting of information, but I am going to do it.

UFO Facts:

1. UFO?s have been around since man has been on this planet.
2. President Teddy Roosevelt reported seeing flying saucers in the Southwest U.S.
3. President Ike Eisenhower signed the first UFO treaty in 1953 with aliens.
4. Roswell was real, the crash victims was human in nature with type O blood. In other words, they could have given every human on this planet a blood transfusion, because they are universal blood donors.
5. Philip Corso's books only scratches the surface when it comes to new technology.
6. If all the information regarding aliens were given to the world today, it would be a Paradyne change in religious belief systems. In other words, all religions on this planet would need to be rewritten to factor the alien equation into its origin.
7. In the Bible as well as many other religious writings UFO?s are spoken of quite frequently. The example: in the Bible Ezekiel saw a wheel within the wheel.
8. I was told three or four years before the Phoenix lights appeared in the sky, it was going to happen someplace in the Southwest U.S.
9. The first human / aliens firefight happened August 1979, in New Mexico (44) 7 foot grays dead and (66) American Delta Force dead at the end of the fight, they had been there underground for more than 800 years.

Professor Opmmur @);-

WOW.

If you don't mind me asking, how did you gain this knowledge? What else do you know?