Understanding the mind

OneIsTheWord

Greetings
an explanation if I may? It is things that are hidden by the physical eyes, but can be understood through the human anatomy and the function of the brain, paranormal phenomena can be explained by perception, heightened awareness in the mind's field

Hight frequencies EMF Field

Fiery frequencies the burning of the mind

EMF.jpg

Understanding the mind
Mind.jpg

VISION MIND & SOUND
Sound.jpg
This affects the Brian Limbic System, the Dopamine hypothesis level, Hippocampus, frontal lobe, occipital lobe, and the Pineal gland, but it is the occipital lode where it feels the effect of incapacitated, blindness, or vision hypnosis. Fixed-Eye Fixation in a regional object or any object like HD TV-flat screams because of it a low or high frequency of EMF

The Brains antenna
Magnetite biomineralization in the human brain
Mag.jpg
The neocortex and thalamus are responsible for controlling the brain's imagination, along with many of the brain's other functions such as consciousness and abstract thought.

The neo-cortex is part of the cerebral cortex (along with the archicortex and paleocortex - which are cortical parts of the limbic system). ... It is involved in higher functions such as sensory perception, generation of motor commands, spatial reasoning, conscious thought, and in humans, language.

In the human brain, the neo-cortex is the largest part of the cerebral cortex, which is the outer layer of the cerebrum, with the allocortex making up the rest.

The neo-cortex is made up of six layers, labeled from the outermost inwards, I to VI.

EMF Radiation Types: ELF, RF, EF, MF

Last edited:

OneIsTheWord

The diencephalon is made up of four main components: the thalamus, the subthalamus, the hypothalamus, and the epithalamus.
The hypothalamus is an integral part of the endocrine system, with the key function of linking the nervous system to the endocrine system via the pituitary gland.

Thalamus Featured snippet from the web The thalamus is a mostly gray matter structure of the diencephalon that has many essential roles in human physiology. The thalamus is composed of different nuclei that each serves a unique role, ranging from relaying sensory and motor signals, as well as regulation of consciousness and alertness

OneIsTheWord

Magnetite in the Human Brain
1643836860619.png
a diagram a study from Dr. Joseph Kirschvink
1643836940218.png
Hand Knob Area of Pre-motor Cortex Represents the Whole Body in a Compositional Way ‘‘Hand knob’’ area of pre-motor cortex is tuned to the entire body d A compositional neural code links matching movements from all 4 limbs d Separate coding of the movement and limb to be moved may facilitate skill transfer d A discrete BCI can accurately decode movements of all 4 limbs from hand knob

Last edited:

OneIsTheWord

Greetings
As I explore my mind with this knowledge, I expand on the Human transformation in the healing of my mind and tapping my inner self.
an anomaly that opens my new thinking, and activates my neurons which were dormant, an anomaly in my brain, but this anomaly is very rare, from what I understand men and women with the ability to solve problems as I demonstrate in this study of understanding the mind, tapping in memories
if I may explain I call this brainstorm
brainstorm-opening-titles.jpg

brain 14.jpg

TimeFlipper

A collection of excellent postings that imho, all lead to our incredible brain with its inbuilt "transmitter/receiver"...You began with radio frequencies then a magnetic field/antenna then electricity that includes both current and voltage..

Again imho, all human beings have a telepathic ability that can transmit and receive information, an example that most of us has experienced is suddenly thinking about a specific person, and seconds later that same person calls you on the phone...
I look forward to reading many more of your postings :D

OneIsTheWord

A collection of excellent postings that imho, all lead to our incredible brain with its inbuilt "transmitter/receiver"...You began with radio frequencies then a magnetic field/antenna then electricity that includes both current and voltage..

Again imho, all human beings have a telepathic ability that can transmit and receive information, an example that most of us has experienced is suddenly thinking about a specific person, and seconds later that same person calls you on the phone...
I look forward to reading many more of your postings :D

The brain uses about 15 watts out of a typical body's total usage of 70 watts. That's a bit more than 20 percent, a much smaller proportion than the 60 percent Bezos claimed.

Telepathy Activation Frequency 396Hz 639Hz 963Hz

7 Hz Mental and astral projection, for telekinesis​

Hight and low frequencies EMF Field affect brain waves throughout the thermosphere, Hight and low frequencies technology such as radio antenna or satellite can increase EMF. 5G, 5th generation can penetrate the human body and can increase signal in the Magnetite in the Human Brain

types of frequencies
3G brought e-mail
4G allowed for things like rideshare apps, and streaming video
5G are used for wireless global networks and are built using different frequencies, radio waves

types of frequencies band
High band or millimeter waves
The mid-band go a little father
Low band 5G is six hundred megahertz frequencies
All are EMF-Electromagnetic field

High-Frequency Active Aurora Research Program
Going beyond 5G Since 1993
HAARP.jpg
HAARP facility in Gakuna, Alaska According to the official story HAARP’s purpose is to research the behavior of the ionosphere. Since 1993, HAARP has been in the hands of the military and it is said that those hands turned this tool into a weapon. Some of HAARP’s weapons have already been used.

The official HAARP facility is located in Gakuna, Alaska. The site consists of a collection of antennae, arranged in a computer-controlled grid, known as a "phased array.".

High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program Research Station. The High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) was initiated as an ionospheric research program jointly funded by the U.S. Air Force, the U.S. Navy, the University of Alaska Fairbanks, and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).

Doing Research

download (54).jpeg

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
That could be the conventional way to measure, have you considered whats stopping us from having full tilt so to speak at our minds powers not just for a few but for all humans?