Understanding the mind

Wind7

Staff
That could be the conventional way to measure, have you considered whats stopping us from having full tilt so to speak at our minds powers not just for a few but for all humans?
IMHO

When we are born and possibly up to a certain young age,
our minds keep searching for the existentialism of our own creation,
which is not unlike the wonderment of seeing something for the very first time.

We are in tune with that unseen something , that peculiar feeling from within that there
is something more than what we are seeing....All around us.
Ever heard someone tell you something like,
"when I was much younger, I could train my mind to do things...I controlled my dreams....I saw spirits....
I answered the telephone before it rang because I knew (so and so) were calling.....etc....etc"

But,

As we grow older and accrue more and more responsibility, data, every day information,
we take on the worries of adult life as we navigate towards maturity and ageing.

As we do, we lose what we once had because we are shaped into the norm by life itself.
Loss of Innocence is not quite the answer as is perhaps that 'New Self Purity' we all are (or were) when we are born.

Thus the myriad of publications for sale involving getting back to that mind/state.

Just my two cents here.

Does this help explain?

OneIsTheWord

That could be the conventional way to measure, have you considered whats stopping us from having full tilt so to speak at our minds powers not just for a few but for all humans?
Greetings
yes collective thoughts, positive thoughts in this case spiritual
not negative thoughts
as I give gradually obtained knowledge, knowledge, increase, first collective thoughts are focused on one thought, then mind to mind, as all minds transmit, positive thoughts. The collective much have a receiver, to power up the minds universe, higher-good
human or humanity
Also, the mind can be jammed or radio jamming things that are unseen
Memory.png
we are an eternal being, the mind never stops growing

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
IMHO

When we are born and possibly up to a certain young age,
our minds keep searching for the existentialism of our own creation,
which is not unlike the wonderment of seeing something for the very first time.

We are in tune with that unseen something , that peculiar feeling from within that there
is something more than what we are seeing....All around us.
Ever heard someone tell you something like,
"when I was much younger, I could train my mind to do things...I controlled my dreams....I saw spirits....
I answered the telephone before it rang because I knew (so and so) were calling.....etc....etc"

But,

As we grow older and accrue more and more responsibility, data, every day information,
we take on the worries of adult life as we navigate towards maturity and ageing.

As we do, we lose what we once had because we are shaped into the norm by life itself.
Loss of Innocence is not quite the answer as is perhaps that 'New Self Purity' we all are (or were) when we are born.

Thus the myriad of publications for sale involving getting back to that mind/state.

Just my two cents here.

Does this help explain?
This is the case with many, although what of those that are totally shielded from this? lets use an extreme example, a man living in a cave for so many years.

Not having any responsibility only himself , no access to data or everyday information, his only concern is possibly survival.

Wind7

Staff
This is the case with many, although what of those that are totally shielded from this? lets use an extreme example, a man living in a cave for so many years.

Not having any responsibility only himself , no access to data or everyday information, his only concern is possibly survival.

The senses of this man would ultimately be honed towards his environment and would
probably develop skill well beyond those taught by normal means.

A sixth sense developed to not only embellish the 5 senses but to be able to 'see'
prey....predator....feel sound..... feel a water droplet coming from a leaf
just by absolute recognition of his surroundings.

No need for time measurement using device when you have the cycles of the sun/moon.

This of course to us, could be called the state of being totally feral and
the need for the salvation of one such feral being, would quite possibly come into play
if he were ever to be discovered.

To perhaps catch him and teach him to survive in a world other than all he has ever known before.

The judgement of intellectuals based upon what they were taught in a school...versus...
what was taught by, as you say a singular 'simple survival', would overrule the single individual here.

Would the cure then be the disease in this case?
OR
Will he then have a much better life enriched by this new life knowledge?

The rest of this answer depends upon whom is in the cave and
how sharp their intelligences are comparatively to their eventual resolve.

Let's ask If they are never caught and live a full and perfect life,
who is to say what is right or wrong....?

Even if they never spoke a known language,
they still quite possibly had abilities that no one else had ever had.

Would they retain all the knowledge of survival long after they were removed from the cave,
would be the question here.

Knowledge of survival would still be intact.....but that Sixth Sense would probably no longer exist.

Imho.

TimeFlipper

The brain uses about 15 watts out of a typical body's total usage of 70 watts. That's a bit more than 20 percent, a much smaller proportion than the 60 percent Bezos claimed.

Telepathy Activation Frequency 396Hz 639Hz 963Hz

7 Hz Mental and astral projection, for telekinesis​

Hight and low frequencies EMF Field affect brain waves throughout the thermosphere, Hight and low frequencies technology such as radio antenna or satellite can increase EMF. 5G, 5th generation can penetrate the human body and can increase signal in the Magnetite in the Human Brain

types of frequencies
3G brought e-mail
4G allowed for things like rideshare apps, and streaming video
5G are used for wireless global networks and are built using different frequencies, radio waves

types of frequencies band
High band or millimeter waves
The mid-band go a little father
Low band 5G is six hundred megahertz frequencies
All are EMF-Electromagnetic field

High-Frequency Active Aurora Research Program
Going beyond 5G Since 1993
View attachment 13723
HAARP facility in Gakuna, Alaska According to the official story HAARP’s purpose is to research the behavior of the ionosphere. Since 1993, HAARP has been in the hands of the military and it is said that those hands turned this tool into a weapon. Some of HAARP’s weapons have already been used.

The official HAARP facility is located in Gakuna, Alaska. The site consists of a collection of antennae, arranged in a computer-controlled grid, known as a "phased array.".

High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program Research Station. The High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) was initiated as an ionospheric research program jointly funded by the U.S. Air Force, the U.S. Navy, the University of Alaska Fairbanks, and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).

Doing Research

View attachment 13725
The Star Wars program initiated by Regan was supposed to have been for defending the US against a ballistic missile attack...Some critics said it was in the realms of science fiction, others said it was intended for distrupting UFO electrical systems..

HAARP scientists allegedly wanted to use many wide spread high energy Laser Beams to heat up the ionosphere which would have blown up incoming ballistic missiles on entry...Tesla was supposed to have thought up this many years ago..

OneIsTheWord

Greetings
Understanding the mind is to change the thoughts from negative to positive.
Humans must use the understanding, or in this case, knowledge to improve the human experience
consciousness is sentient is being aware of a much higher consciousness, a spiritual consciousness meaning that we are observed.
I demonstrate types of technology, that men are trying to understand what they can not see with the naked eye.
As men built-up man-made electric-magnetic fields inside and outside on the earth, and around the earth, this can cause a polar shift, this is why we have extreme weather and tectonic displacement

HAARP is just of many an x-ray technology is how the electric-magnetic field works, what this electric-magnetic field increases, unusual extreme weather patterns begin it show in the sky.

stunning_gifs_of_supercell_thunderstorms_in_action_15.gif
iw-Candi-Carter-Kupris-pekin-il-201_980x551.jpgcaf25d6325598fc1626551eab17bef49.jpghqdefault.jpg

chemtrails are to compensate for what the thermosphere is losing

download (85).jpeg
This is called the sky is falling

When atomic blasts or hydrogen bombs which is the second generation thermonuclear weapons, when occurs, it sends out into outer space, an electromagnetic pulse, or systemic expositions as we see now when a supernova occurs, depending on how much power man use, this disrupts the nearby star systems, this cause a domino effect throughout the unknown universe, that why you have Unidentified Aerial Phenomena that we are observed.

QfBwUv37LTBLvb9f985EJT-320-80.jpg
star systems
download (80).jpegdownload (82).jpegdownload (84).jpeg
a supernova systemic expositions

177141008.jpg
Jer 33:3

Last edited:

OneIsTheWord

Greetings
Jamming the brain from low or High Frequencies like Whisper to the Mind's Primary Auditory Cortex Frequencies are?
500Hz 1000Hz 2000Hz 4000Hz 8000Hz 16,000Hz

brain 13.jpgbrain 15.png
This cause high anxiety and many causes of the type of brain activity such as paraphernalia also can cause stress on the human body, there is a solution

OneIsTheWord

Greetings
Jamming the brain from low or High Frequencies like Whisper to the Mind's Primary Auditory Cortex Frequencies are?
500Hz 1000Hz 2000Hz 4000Hz 8000Hz 16,000Hz

View attachment 13743View attachment 13744
This cause high anxiety and many causes of the type of brain activity such as paraphernalia also can cause stress on the human body, there is a solution
What is the function of the primary auditory cortex?

The primary auditory cortex is one of three parts that make up the auditory cortex. It is located between the secondary and tertiary auditory cortexes, in the temporal lobe of the brain. This part of the cortex has the responsibility of processing sound and high frequencies

information for the brain

How can auditory training retrain your brain to "hear" better?

How Auditory Training Can Retrain Your Brain to "Hear" Better The most popular treatment for hearing loss involves using in-ear devices that help amplify sound. With the use of hearing aids, users can more clearly distinguish sounds and speech that might otherwise go undetected

How does the brain process auditory signals?

The auditory processing factors are felt to occur after the cochlea “transforms” the auditory signal into a neural response by innervating the nerve endings of the eighth cranial nerve also called the auditory nerve. The auditory nerve then travels up from the cochlea to the low brainstem auditory areas.

What is the auditory region of the brain?

The auditory cortex is the region of the brain that is responsible for the processing of auditory (sound) information. The primary auditory cortex is located in the temporal lobe.

What is the primary auditory pathway?

Primary Auditory Pathway. The processing of decoded sound material starts within the primary auditory pathway. This pathway carries messages from the cochlea to a sensory area of the temporal lobe called the auditory cortex. The first stop on this journey is taken in the brain stem, where decoding of basic signals such as duration

OneIsTheWord

The Retrosplenial Cortex Inner Compass
moral compass

Sobo_1909_623.png
What is the human compass?

We are endowed with what I call an Inner Human Compass showing North, South, East, West, as to actions towards other people, animals, and nature: our behavior in the world within which we live. ... As all compasses, our human compass will be influenced by the magnetic forces around us.

OneIsTheWord

Why Blanking the Mind is Dangerous?

Memory.png
mind 7.jpgmind8.jpgmind9.jpg
The Mind is like a recorder, what you see is what the mind sees, the mind sees what you put in it, and also eyes fix on one object (Fixation) become the mind is set, the Subconscious mind for a newborn mind must begin to process it’s thoughts a learning process as well one that is mature the end of many
things that become everyday normal thinking.

The unseen on subconscious mind minds
A new but old danger is up on the rise, it can be that unknown forces which the eye cannot, this unseen as a man cannot see the unseen spectrum of the universe without satellites.
Demonic, but in its very unnatural forum, Satanic influence on the subconscious minds

Messing with my mind
The messing with your mind, Subconscious minds producing negative thoughts which in time leave to negative memories, bad thinking, or negative emotion, bad behavior, or Criminal behavior.

The Long Term effects
Long-term behavior, memory recycles long-term, a short period of emotional distress.
The effect in the body, nervous system leads to sickness neurological disorder.
The impact depends on the mind or types of thinking.