UPDATE: Art Bell is back!

TnWatchdog

I am disappointed to find out the only way to listen to Art Bell on SiriusXM is by Paid Subscription of $14.49 (plus tax) per month. I'm on a tight budget, and at this time, I will pass. Oh well. :rolleyes:
I have SiriusXM but can't imagine sitting in my truck late at night as the show will air live from 10 p.m. to 1 a.m. ET. (That is why I am a C2C Insider so I can listen anytime) I may check out the internet connection package and see if they offer a delayed playback. I will look into it if I can find my user name and password for XM...lol But unlike a lot of you, I am sleeping at those hours...I'm a party pooper!

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I am disappointed to find out the only way to listen to Art Bell on SiriusXM is by Paid Subscription of $14.49 (plus tax) per month. I'm on a tight budget, and at this time, I will pass. Oh well. :rolleyes:
I have SiriusXM but can't imagine sitting in my truck late at night as the show will air live from 10 p.m. to 1 a.m. ET. (That is why I am a C2C Insider so I can listen anytime) I may check out the internet connection package and see if they offer a delayed playback. I will look into it if I can find my user name and password for XM...lol But unlike a lot of you, I am sleeping at those hours...I'm a party pooper!

His show will repeat a few times after each broadcast I think

Samstwitch

Tonight Art said he spoke to Mad Man Marcum, and he will be an upcoming guest! Also, On-Air, Art asked for John Titor and Mel Waters (of Mel's hole) to get in touch with him!

Last edited:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
The US will not default at this time, but maybe in the next 5 or 10 years, it is comeing!