UPDATE: Here's what happened to Mad Man Marcum and his Time Machine (Art Bell 1995)

Art

Thank you steve. I research for myself with all knowledge i have gracefull of men like you that gives clear explaination of there work. Thank you a lot steve, ;). I work for myself, maybe one day i will expose this in this forum. The hard thinks is to understand the books of steven gibbs when he spoke about mathematic beauty of the Univers, iv watch your 3 6 9 tesla secret, it is like this. Paranormalis is a fun forum after all, i love it. Genius have humors :).

steven chiverton

yes and if you looked at my video high speed footage with slow motion replay look at ceiling reflection on surface of water and when the video gets to nearly the end when i turn the low frequency generator on feeding to the water proofed speaker look at the light it concentrates from nothing and forms strange light emitting glyphs and its one of these that come up with the number 6p7 and i then knew right away its a picofarads values for ceramic capacitors which ive been buying to create creating frequencies with so the water communicated these details to me by displaying it in an easy to read light emitting numbers, which i then built by using 2 valued ceramic capacitors to make that 6p7 value ceramic capacitor , which i dont know yet what im supposed to use that for in any of my experiments

Art

Thr glyphe i have see in your channel is the universal alien communication language. They use water cristal to transmit informations, in fact water is a cristaloïde. PLANET1.gif
This is close to the glyphe you have see.
It is a description of an alien planet.

For a long time ago, in my old town i have traduce the nordic patent, so i know well about there technology. I have built this antenna :

s_ko17b.gif

Very easy with talky walky. We can talk from mars without delay with this, but personnaly i have not tested this.

Advance communication alien system deal with crystal of greath quality.s_ko8b.gif
Here the kheops cristal pyramide , the red electrode is an hight voltage 1000 to -1000v modulator. We can communicate intergalacticly.

For attract alien, a simple fm transmiter a coil on wooden tube in a pyramide is using
s_i17b.gif

Some folk have invented the interstellar television.
s_ko27b.gif

IMG0071.jpeg.jpg

:). But alien have nothink to speak about us , there are too clever for that. Our evolution need to happend, without any alien help.

Your discovery can be serve to communicate. Charle littlefield have found something with pictures on a water evaporated salt residue, He can put thought form in a cristalized salt, and create beautiful picturs. Thoughts forms are specific to humans, that why steven gibbs hdr may work without advance alien tech. We are not alien we are super super face looking humans, that loose there faith. But this is an other story ;)

Last edited:

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Mad Man Marcum is working again
In order to help him, you can donate for his work!
Dont bother him with nonsenses like, "i need to get back and fix something" because its stupid to ask, and even if he could do that he wouldnt!
It is reaserch!!!
Sounds exactly like what a member of the Cult of the Temporal Beat would say. I see you.

Realmadmanmarcum

I remember reading somewhere that NASA was able to see instantly or near instantly images that were not yet beemed back (no delay) to earth from Mars. Makes me curious about what Art posted.

Obviously there are short cuts and better ways to transmit. The simplest that comes to mind is bending time against two worm holes.

steven chiverton

art use alliuminium tape on your pyramid it has a brilliant capacitive effect via your aura or life energy feilds my alliuminium tape is plastic coated and i used it on my circuit box designs for decorations and when i touch that thin plastic coated foil even though its not touching the actual circuit the circuit inside reacts to it very sensitively, so its important to use it do the inside of the pyramid from corner to corner and the outside but dont cover the whole pyramid with it just the outer and inner frames

Art

art use alliuminium tape on your pyramid it has a brilliant capacitive effect via your aura or life energy feilds my alliuminium tape is plastic coated and i used it on my circuit box designs for decorations and when i touch that thin plastic coated foil even though its not touching the actual circuit the circuit inside reacts to it very sensitively, so its important to use it do the inside of the pyramid from corner to corner and the outside but dont cover the whole pyramid with it just the outer and inner frames
Yes, because your body react as an antenna. I have tested the phenomena you describe with a special oscilator LC, in fact this is a thederim, invented by tesla.

For the rest, it is more complexe than this schematics, because the amplifiers are special to make the signal variating from -1000 to +1000 v , there are preamplifier with 2n2223 and triode lamp ×2.

But special triode lamp have vanish from the market, i have ancient triode lamp, it is hight cost.

But don't worry, even in french, this cannot be translated.

For exemple the medical patent is a super advance version of edmull clarck zapper : 7 frequency in 7 coils in a pankake for, with a cristal behind and a wood tube for projection. With hull at the back.

Somes others patent deal with free energy, but i have giving the 1zw free energy unit, with 60w lamp in junction of a transistor and a 1 to 1 mhz step by step to not fire the mossfett. Or you can use a 100 w amplifier audio.

For the end, your a true genius steven chiverton, without knowing cristal technology, you have find the same way.

The sec exciter tower is report on others websites. When i have see that, i was like " my god, with all the air free energy research, this is the only one that seem coherent" , you can recharge a 9v battery Without others battery, without solar panel, and with just a coil and germanium diode. Is just beautiful. I hope to see that on the circulation on earth one day, because it is incroyable

Last edited: