UPDATE: Here's what happened to Mad Man Marcum and his Time Machine (Art Bell 1995)

steven chiverton

art you haven't seen that video about tesla being over rated they say his a genius at physics yet his knowledge on physic is poor despite being a genius at engineering things, and many have built his tesla coil and didn't use it for any more than throwing big sparks and even doing stupid things like electrocuting themselves and throwing arcs out there bodies with protection on doing stupid things with it kind of like using it for entertainment and nothing better i think of them as show offs and the stupid things they do dont benefit man kind at all , its not a progressing science just stupid acts using dangerous stupidity for entertainment use and nothing better , when i make something i try improve it and get more from it that what it can do , so tesla coilers are just for arcs and spark s and things that dont fart lol look at madman Marcum he created arcs from a Jacobs ladder then got the brilliant idea to try hitting it with a laser and found something new thats using his brains and going from there tesla coilers dont do that they stuck on the same thing and dont evolve the tesla coil science with better ideas and new experiments

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
A lot is probably lost with focusing on the actual experiments rather than on the human experience. When yas work that out yas might get somewhere:)

TimeFlipper

art you haven't seen that video about tesla being over rated they say his a genius at physics yet his knowledge on physic is poor despite being a genius at engineering things, and many have built his tesla coil and didn't use it for any more than throwing big sparks and even doing stupid things like electrocuting themselves and throwing arcs out there bodies with protection on doing stupid things with it kind of like using it for entertainment and nothing better i think of them as show offs and the stupid things they do dont benefit man kind at all , its not a progressing science just stupid acts using dangerous stupidity for entertainment use and nothing better , when i make something i try improve it and get more from it that what it can do , so tesla coilers are just for arcs and spark s and things that dont fart lol look at madman Marcum he created arcs from a Jacobs ladder then got the brilliant idea to try hitting it with a laser and found something new thats using his brains and going from there tesla coilers dont do that they stuck on the same thing and dont evolve the tesla coil science with better ideas and new experiments
Just reminding you cobber Steve that Tesla himself went around the World performing with his own Tesla coils, not merely for entertainment purposes, but to get loads of money to fund his more "mundane" engineering/electrical projects ;)..

It appears to me the only people that are trying to "over exaggerate" the use of his basic Tesla coils are those people that believe his coils can now be incorporated into the HDR, without any sensible/realistic explanations as to WHY its needed..

Its great to try and improve certain things, but imho there has to be solid reasons/rationale on how those improvements WILL actually improve something without just imagining they will improve something...Its like doing something, only for the purpose of doing something..

steven chiverton

not much or no information of tesla actually ever building a real working prototype to base his ideas on as for his so called flying saucer nothing much on that either except that it only flyes from the energy from tesla towers so whos going to hold a tesla tower in space to test it for space travel no one as it needs to be within the range of the radiated energy to work

Art

I think that magnetospheric pressure can be the only source of energy for a space vehicule. In my country there are many ufo that stay hours in the sky, just moving sometime, and accelerate to hight speed and disappear. I see this space vehicule every night, they don't need tesla tower :).

But probably there is a sort of ambiant pressure collector, just a coil in fact.

Enjoy the conversation folks :D. More seriously why need ufo ? Go to area51 and speack to jarod ×)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
This thread has been receiving a lot of traffic in the past week, most likely because of The Why Files' video about Mad Man Marcum.

Though I don't have much to add, here, I encourage everyone to share any bits of info they may have, that perhaps weren't mentioned in said video.

Also, as I said in the other discussion about The Why Files episode, I'm wondering if @Realmadmanmarcum is the guy. Does anyone know?