UPDATE: Here's what happened to Mad Man Marcum and his Time Machine (Art Bell 1995)

steven chiverton

people like that sound really desperate ive had many requests to fix peoples past problems i tell them ive never fully tested my hyper dimensional resonator out as it relies on a vortex to use it on and theres none near me

TimeFlipper

This has become an issue. I have been offered cash and death threats if I don't fix someones past.

While most have been harmless requests, the nagging and death threats are uncool. Next time I will report the person who wants to blackmail me.
You need to report the problem to the Nebraska cops, we cant do anything for you..

lamdo263

people like that sound really desperate ive had many requests to fix peoples past problems i tell them ive never fully tested my hyper dimensional resonator out as it relies on a vortex to use it on and theres none near me
Doesn't work like that although a number of other Gibb's invention do. How an HDR works is one thought activation acting as an arrow in time, or a prothanator or direction or conduit.

The baseplate that you sit on, or rubbing plate makes an affinity characteristic via a form of voltage. ( This can be AC or DC, it does not matter, it's all in how the subject loads the charge.

Because this is implied voltage, what occurs is the lightest constituent of the body, which is the soul spit complex, takes that charge and separates, but using the prothanator of direction, to the sought after sources. This would be the subject of your wishing well objective, whatever that may be.

Because the body can function for a while, with a diminished soul capacity, the perfunctory guidance of the body, for only the time that the body eminence takes over, then functions for that time, but with only a probabilistic image of the now sperate soul that has gone the direction requested in the wishing well indentation of the HDR device.

62 So what's gone on here, is say someone used an HDR to jump to 2062, a copy effigy of that sent soul conscript may have been constructed like a Hamalian Tulpa, or a wish made entity of a human, that looks real, or is not real. Or a body that can accommodate another soul, possibly even a dead person takes that sent to soul, for the time that the jump occurs.

When the body in the past finally goes to sleep, then because it was not that person's time to die, the sent to the future soul returns and rejoins in the body, telling the user all they need to know about the jump.

7 When one uses an HDR out of OEM or originally how it's supposed to be used, with a tesla coil, then both the body and the soul go into the future, however it's not known by timeline mechanics is a facsimile is produced by the timeline itself, in order so that now minus one person particular timeline can still function.

Nondestructive AMP loading, comes to mind is what powers the push principle. Hope this helps, Steve?

NITRO

Mad Man Marcum is working again
In order to help him, you can donate for his work!
Dont bother him with nonsenses like, "i need to get back and fix something" because its stupid to ask, and even if he could do that he wouldnt!
It is reaserch!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220413_072200_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    Screenshot_20220413_072200_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    456.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited: