Urban legends

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Re: Urban Legends

yeh Hate is one smart lab rat. I would have to say he's been to a couple rodeo's and a goat ropin. I must give credit, I have yet to see anyone prove him wrong. but hey like I tell my kids all the time, and man do they get pissed about it too.
even if you are rite
I am not wrong
also not to worry you are not a wacko. for posting here or reading from the site. you are rite thow, it do keep the mind open and alert to whats going on around you. hell if the truth be known, it will be you who save your buddys asses when the shit goes down. you will see it commin and they won't.

gonzogirl

Numenorean7 said:
Kidney ?
Man, my balls !! they were hurting !! It was painful to sit on a chair or in the car :eek:.

MD tastes pretty good !
I told someone about it this week "Hey, don't drink that, it will scrap your balls !"
He said he doesn't care, he already have enough kids lol

"Do the Dew !"

Num7

Yoinks! Sounds like a Mountain DON'T to me.
Have y'all seen the show all about the urban legends? On cable?

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I've seen a program on cable in Qc long ago.
They never talk about MD. They talk about more local legends, like needles in cinema chairs, kidnapping, tricks with phone numbers, etc.

gonzogirl

Numenorean7 said:
According to a study published in The New England Journal of Medicine, "ogling women's breasts is good for a man's health."

False !

10 Minutes Of Staring at Boobs Daily Prolongs Man?s Life by 5 Years | HitsGarden
snopes.com: Breast Gazing Healthy

Looks like it's not true !
I've seen that article last year, I was skeptic a bit about it. I didn't know it was completely false !

Num7

I didn't think that men needed ANY reason to stare! I bet that if you told a man that he could stare at boobs, without anyone caring, that he could do it every day of his life but that it would TAKE 5 years off he would think thats a deal and go for it!:D

jurgen36

gonzogirl said:
I didn't think that men needed ANY reason to stare! I bet that if you told a man that he could stare at boobs, without anyone caring, that he could do it every day of his life but that it would TAKE 5 years off he would think thats a deal and go for it!:D

Sorry I do not believe that. Many times they look like the udders of a cow and they would have to pay me to look at them. Very unappetizing indeed. Ok I do admit that some look really nice and pretty, but unfortunately that is not the majority.
Regards.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

A quick urban legend for the 80s gamers.
This one is true !

Atari buried millions of unsold "E.T." cartridges in a New Mexico desert landfill.
snopes.com: Buried Atari Cartridges
Imagine that, 5 millions ET, 5 millions PacMan, that's amazing, 14 truckloads !!!

Like they said, they destroyed the cartridges, and put a concrete slab over them.
They're not going to be found by some treasure hunters, unfortunately !!!

Num7

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I asked someone at work if he knew about that urban legend saying Mountain Dew will make your testicles shrink. I gotta say, we had a pretty good laugh! :p

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I re-posted my Mountain Dew / hurting testicle story on TTI. Thought I'd share it here as well!
Mountain Dew Makes You Sterile | Time Travel Institute
When I was in my last year of high school, I was drinking quite a bit of Mountain Dew. Something like 2 to 4 cans a day. Yep, that's a lot. At some point, one of my balls was kinda hurting whenever I'd sit, run or touch it. You get the idea. After about 3 weeks, I came to the conclusion that I should probably see a doctor...

Then I started to think out loud. "Man, there gotta be something that is causing this!" All of the sudden, I think about the pathetic amount of Mountain Dew I was drinking daily. I couldn't believe I was actually considering it as a cause for my ball hurting... From then, I stopped drinking Mountain Dew.

Guess what? After only 3 days, my hurting testicle was fine. And it never hurt again whatsoever since then.
As I said before, that's a true story!

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I re-posted my Mountain Dew / hurting testicle story on TTI. Thought I'd share it here as well!
Mountain Dew Makes You Sterile | Time Travel Institute
When I was in my last year of high school, I was drinking quite a bit of Mountain Dew. Something like 2 to 4 cans a day. Yep, that's a lot. At some point, one of my balls was kinda hurting whenever I'd sit, run or touch it. You get the idea. After about 3 weeks, I came to the conclusion that I should probably see a doctor...

Then I started to think out loud. "Man, there gotta be something that is causing this!" All of the sudden, I think about the pathetic amount of Mountain Dew I was drinking daily. I couldn't believe I was actually considering it as a cause for my ball hurting... From then, I stopped drinking Mountain Dew.

Guess what? After only 3 days, my hurting testicle was fine. And it never hurt again whatsoever since then.
As I said before, that's a true story!
This is your story, Num?