USA Presidential debates 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

Anyone getting nervous:D?

Nope not me...I told every member exactly 4 years ago today, that Trump would definitely win 2 elections!!..
And not 1 single member has ever built a Delta Time Antenna for themselves, or at the very least got someone to build one for them...

I was even going to explain how to use and fit an original Polaroid Camera from the 1960s to the DTA, that could actually photo things from the past, and now there are no more original Polaroid Films available, anywhere :fp: :LOL:..

FarOutThere

Nope not me...I told every member exactly 4 years ago today, that Trump would definitely win 2 elections!!..
And not 1 single member has ever built a Delta Time Antenna for themselves, or at the very least got someone to build one for them...

To clarify, were you able to validate Trump winning via a Delta T Antenna you constructed? :D

Mayhem

Zenith
WI started moving again been watching the numbers, still early over in the USA it might have been a correction.

This is going to be close.

TimeFlipper

To clarify, were you able to validate Trump winning via a Delta T Antenna you constructed? :D

Absolutely correct my old friend :LOL:..
But I had to link the DTA to my own highly modified Hammarlund SP600JX receiver, which is very similar to the way Preston Nichols modified 3 of those receivers in the Montauk Project (y):whistle:..

Status
Not open for further replies.