USA Presidential debates 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witch Hunt

ab4b0d33811ccf9d2bc3db6944aa2f65421ceb35.jpg

alpha centauri

What a mess? The results are still not in.

I think it is not that important who wins. It is important that the Cabals are defeated.

I hope Trump will do something about that, including the arrest of Kuschner (Bilderberg member) or the use of him as a chief witness.

If Biden wins, the best scenario will be, he would go to a mental institution for Alzheimer and Kamala Harris
will be president and she will persecute the Cabal including Joe ´s son Hunter Biden.

alpha centauri

What about France? Will things get better for us? Less racial tension?

I think Muslim have to learn that Muhammed was not as good as a person as they thought he was. He was very vile (according to Hadiths and the Koran). But the critisicm-laws prevented Muslims to even talk about his negative side.

When they recognise it, it will be better.

In Muslim terms , Muhammed was a racist, because he discriminated other religions a lot. And they see this behaviour as racism.

The problem is that they attack the people that point out their racism and that is also Macron (he is antiracist). I think nobody likes the this truth and understand their disappointment of being lie to by Imam, but that is a phase Muslims have to go through and finally see the truth that their religion was manipulated by negative forces.

They can still practice the good parts of their religion, if they distanced themselves from the negative parts of Islam.

Jenette

What a mess? The results are still not in.

I think it is not that important who wins. It is important that the Cabals are defeated.

I hope Trump will do something about that, including the arrest of Kuschner (Bilderberg member) or the use of him as a chief witness.

If Biden wins, the best scenario will be, he would go to a mental institution for Alzheimer and Kamala Harris
will be president and she will persecute the Cabal including Joe ´s son Hunter Biden.
What’s a Cabal?

FarOutThere

Absolutely correct my old friend :LOL:..
But I had to link the DTA to my own highly modified Hammarlund SP600JX receiver, which is very similar to the way Preston Nichols modified 3 of those receivers in the Montauk Project (y):whistle:..

View attachment 10032

Well in that case... :eek: More questions are in order.

When was this achieved?​
Were you able to get photons from another time to imprint onto a Polaroid image?​
What did the image show?​
Have you shared it before?​
Did you intentionally tune the device to these specific future coordinates?​
How many times have you recreated this phenomenon?​
edit: just found your old thread. :geek:

Status
Not open for further replies.