35.5 KB · Views: 10
  • images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 9

TimeFlipper

USA Presidential debates

Round 1

Discuss.

Lets leave this thread meme free, plenty other threads for that:)

But my old friend, my whole Demure, my complete Raison d`etre, is founded upon Modesty, Shyness, Responsibility and Care...How can you possibly deny me the right to write on matters that form my very existence, simply because you want this thread to remain meme free? :eek:o_O..:censored::LOL:..jk..Trump will win, hands down, no problemo, its meant to be, destiny, Fate (y):D..

Mayhem

Zenith
Thats ok.

This debate seemed a little more structured than the first one, whether it was the moderator or Harris/Pence, though i didnt watch it so i missed the body language i just heard the audio. The fly seemed to get quite famous.

walt willis

"Follow the Money"!
All roads lead to Rome and the Rothschild family and friends such as George Soros!
And if you look deeper you may find how they got control of us humans.
They have used their vast wealth to gain control and that wealth came from non human technology.
Ask Karen Hudes and Leo Zagami?

Mayhem

Zenith
Any thoughts on this latest debate, what i kept hearing was "You had 8 years to do this".

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Towards the end Biden admitted he was going to transition from carbon based energy to clean energy. Right now we are the number one energy producer on this planet. All based on the political lie that carbon in the atmosphere is pollution. I would have to think that Biden is in an enemy nations back pocket. Millions of jobs would be lost. Trump is right in saying Biden would create a depression that we would never recover from. Of course we all know big oil wont let that happen.

Witch Hunt

Trump was his normal Alpha male self while Biden struggling. That shows that Biden either isn't confident or is genuinely struggling to keep on track.

Status
Not open for further replies.