USA Presidential election results 2020

Mayhem

Zenith
What happened to all the lawsuits, the Supreme Court , the next big thing that was promised by the rednecks ?

Goodbye Trump and good riddance.

The_Ruffneck

Trump was controlled opposition and by failing to denounce the Q psyop he was part of that game as well.The stage is now set for four years of false flags and mini attacks blamed on right wing Trump supporters as an excuse to take more rights away.

Good luck with China Joe and the Heels-Up Hoe.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
ok boys and girls listen up I am only going to say this once so read it very slowly and let it sink in...
from the early days of Trump on TV and his your fired bull shit. I have not liked him much at all
then when he ran for the office of POTUS I first considered him controlled opposition.
yet at every turn, he consistently pissed off pretty much all the networks, and career politicians,,
which tickled my funny bone almost daily.
as I watched the crooks try to set him up for every damn thing they were doing in plain site of anyone who bothered to watch ...
not even once could they catch him at anything.
he seemed to be five steps ahead of there attacks made them look like fools
NOW HERE'S THE DEAL FOLKS ,, ( HE IS ONE SMART SON-OF-BTCH ) ,, which means the game is afoot...
he is right now finished letting out rope,, and will very soon jerk it tight catching all,, and I do mean all,, both parties are ass deep in this shit show,, just like he said,, by their fckng necks
so far I have not seen even one time where he's been caught outright telling lies about anything.
when he says I GOT THEM,, I CAUGHT THEM ALL,, he did just that.
buy a truck load of beer,, and make a 55 gal. drum of popcorn..
WELCOME BACK MY FRIENDS
TO THE SHOW THAT NEVER ENDS
WE'RE SO GLAD YOU COULD ATEND

well, it's eat crow time I guess,
I have to admit the guy fooled me to.
sad to say it, but after they dismissed all the election lawsuits for lack of standing.
it was clear even to my little peanut brain He never had a chance.
just like mark twain said so many years ago.
if voting made any difference at all it would be Illegal.
please forgive me
in a moment of weakness I got caught up in the distraction .
look not where the fingers of media are pointing, but at who is wielding the arm.
it is there that you will see the true crimes against the people.