USA Presidential election results 2020

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I agree with this, only that this is not just the method, but rather a method. From my experience, this is just one of numerous tactics the left has used to steal elections. Even Trump would agree with that.

This method is too attractive to the left to not be used. The amount of dead voters being voted for this way only amounts to 3 million people that die every year. Only 12 million people between elections. All the other methods besides the people whose vote is stolen without their knowledge because they just didn't vote are just chump change. Just remember months ago the Democrats hired 600 hundred lawyers to get states to change their election laws to a mail in ballot system. Trump is having his lawyers challenge the process of law changing that was used. Apparently the constitution only gives state legislators the power to change election laws in their state. Apparently some states did not follow constitutional law to change their election laws. The supreme court could invalidate the mail in ballots in states that did not follow constitutional law. That apparently is Trumps current plan of winning.

However if this current method of voter fraud that I pointed out could be verified to be going on at a massive scale level, I think Trump could definitely make a strong case for invalidating the current mail in ballot system completely. The only real way to validate a mail in ballot would be to have an in person visit by the ballot caster to confirm their ballot was actually cast by them. Somehow we need to get this information to the authorities as a potential massive voter fraud effort by the Democrats to usurp our election process. Other wise I will have to consider labeling Biden as the Maduro president.

Witch Hunt

Its on the other foot now, unlike the 2016 Russian interventions:)

2sWISCM.jpg

Witch Hunt

Think about this...

Pennsylvania is 20. I read the Justice Alito opinion, and it is pretty clear that he wants the after election night at 8:00 P.M. votes separated for a reason. Biden is going to lose at the Supreme Court, and they know it. Four justices already said the Pennsylvania Supreme Court cannot adjust voting rules. A new arrival, Justice Barrett, says she is there to apply the rules in the Constitution. OK, wanna bet she does? Remove the after 8:00 P.M. ballots, and Biden loses Pennsylvania. Biden 270.

It starts with Pennsylvania