Very Neat Photo Of An Orb

Adam Woodruff

I was messing about with my camera the other day and I think that I have caught an orb, but it is unlike any orb I have ever seen. I have tried to upload it onto this site but it just says the file is too large.
Any suggestions because seeing is believing!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
That's a big and clean orb. Did you ever happen to take other pictures with orbs on them with this camera, or in this place? I don't know much about orbs, but many people are pretty good at explaining them with non-paranormal explanations. I have a hard time believe it's just a reflection in the camera's lens though.

Adam Woodruff

This is the first time that I've ever caught an orb, I've used my camera a lot and never had anything like this before, but I have only recently moved into this flat. It's an old building so you never know!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Definitely not the kind of stuff you would expect when looking at your pictures. You already know what are on most of them and if you tried to take a pic of a ghost, you'd remember it for sure. Something like that never happened to me, no ghosts, no orbs. Eh!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
You should upload your photo in this topic so we could take a closer look.

Just click the "More Options..." button right down the page, that will lead you to the post reply page, then click the "Upload a File" button. :)

Adam Woodruff

I have followed your instructions and uploaded my picture but I don't know if it's worked, (computer illiterate!)

Attachments

• DSCN2228.JPG
    DSCN2228.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 22