Very Neat Photo Of An Orb

Num7

Administrator
Staff
That orb is pretty neat, I don't remember seeing such a big and well focused one. It was probably right beside you instead of being between you and the camera, as in most orb pics we see.

Did anything else happen to you between the day you took this photo and now?

I'm glad you uploaded the full sized photo, it's very neat.

Computerbug

It looks to good to be true to me. But I'll assume that you're telling the truth. It does look very nice for an orb photo, very clear and it seems to be in the exact spot that a head would be if someone were right next to you.

Adam Woodruff

I know, that's what everyone says, whatever it is, it's having a right good look at me! I was unaware of it with the naked eye, it was only afterwards when I saw the photo that I got freaked out!
Nothing has happened (that I'm aware of) since then, but it was only taken a couple of months ago. Anyhow, I live in a small block of flats with seven other residents and this picture has brought us all together because a few of them have had unexplainable things happen whilst living here !.............Who we gonna call?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Well, if other people had explainable things happen to them in the same building, it may be related in some way. What are those people theories about all this?

One shouldn't be able to see orbs naturally, except maybe in some rare cases in which you're able to have a very quick glimpse of it with the corner of your eye.

I created a topic out of your posts, it should give your photo more visibility.

cmac

Wow! Adam, that is an impressive orb. Vibrant colors, very cool.

I personally don't think that it is a ghost. It likely is an angel or one of your guides.

Was this a spontaneously taken picture, or slow and planned out? Have you noticed any feelings of anything around you, or had wild coincidences (synchronicities) going on?

Thanks!
Cmac

Adam Woodruff

You have just summed my life up, I do feel as though I have a guardian and my life tends to be one wild coincidence after another, almost as if my destiny is being tailored as I go along (if that makes any sense!) So I like the idea of the orb being my guide/protector

cmac

I completely understand, believe me. Synchronicities (so called coincidences) will occur more and more as you become more spiritual, more balanced, and the more you pay attention to even very subtle things, the more you will get. You get used to them, and they become fairly commonplace, but still dramatic at times and you will say "how can this be possible?". Embrace it. It is something amazing to experience. "Almost as if my destiny is being tailored as I go along" Makes perfect sense to those who are awake and aware.

Wisdom_Seeker

Here are my orb photos. The curtain one was in an old abandoned house. The occupants just up and moved and left their belongings. Notice the tail? This one is in flight so it's hard to debunk it u know?

Attachments

• Orb, No Other Light In Room.JPG
    Orb, No Other Light In Room.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 8

Wisdom_Seeker

These were taken in a local cemetary known to have strange happenings. Notice the very bright one, and the orange one. This is the only pic that showed them, if its was orbs of a camera,dust, etc it would be in more than just one.

Attachments

• Glowing & Orange Orbs.JPG
    Glowing & Orange Orbs.JPG
    821 KB · Views: 9