Very Neat Photo Of An Orb

Wisdom_Seeker

And I feel I may have seen two orbs with my own eyes. Once was after my hysterectomy and the other seen while being sick, right before I found out it was my apendix. Both times I was laying on my bed, my beagle dog was with me, we both saw a round, glowing, orb, it almost looked like it was "shimmering". Well at the same time I looked at Pez {beagle} he was also looking at it, looked at me, I said "do u see it to?" and we both looked back, it floated up and thru the ceiling! How kewl was that? I wasn't on any drugs and I'm not insane or mentally sick either lol

Rosco..Jones

All the orb photos look very similar. Their structure reminds me of a plasma ball.

Adam, cmac's comments were great. I would like to suggest reading, The Oversoul Seven Trilogy. It is a fiction that has a unique perspective on the nature of guides/protectors. Many of the concepts contained therein go along with some of the current complex spacetime theory. Story is a good read. One that you may have difficulty putting down once you start.

W_S, After my wife passed, she came to check on me twice. Both times it was my two dogs that called my attention to this. Although I felt her presence, I did not see anything. It is beyond a doubt that my dogs did though. They focused their attention up near the ceiling in the living room. They were excited, tail wagging, happy barks similar how they react when you first come home. Obviously, something out of the ordinary did occur.

Whitelight

After a friend of ours passed from cancer, my husband said he saw an orb in his bedroom (before we lived together, years ago). He said it travelled across the floor and then up and out the window and up to the sky I believe. He's not home right now to get him to recount the details.

lordalmighty1

deffently not easily explainable from a photography stand point like say appature flair or reflected light on the lens of the camera im impressed with the size and brightness of them all nice :)

Adam Woodruff

Well, if other people had explainable things happen to them in the same building, it may be related in some way. What are those people theories about all this?

One shouldn't be able to see orbs naturally, except maybe in some rare cases in which you're able to have a very quick glimpse of it with the corner of your eye.

I created a topic out of your posts, it should give your photo more visibility.
The building that makes up all the flats is a good few hundred years old and the other residents (all elderly) have at some point had something unexplainable happen, noises, movement (not the bowel kind!) or the feeling of not being alone/being watched.
I've enjoyed talking to them about it and having the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

Adam Woodruff

After a friend of ours passed from cancer, my husband said he saw an orb in his bedroom (before we lived together, years ago). He said it travelled across the floor and then up and out the window and up to the sky I believe. He's not home right now to get him to recount the details.

That's spooky, it's almost exactly what one of my neighbors said happened to her, a glowing orb came up through the floor hovered for a few seconds and then disappeared through a wall! She lives directly below me on the ground floor so where did the "orb" come from?