Video is showing a gateway opening

steven chiverton

for information email [email protected]
the simple emf sensor circuit is easy to carry and is small and portable ill rebuild my old gravity wave detector they can hear ufos easy
the second circuit the 2n3904 one is easy and uses a fine coil of wire from a dial telephone bell ringer circuit ,
the vlf receiver used with a coil from a microwave oven motor and with a core inserted say barrel shaped cores slipped over a stick to make one long core makes the vlf receiver so sensitive it can hear the tiny em pulses from a battery operated ticking watch 2 feet away and thats just the analogue watch so imagine how far a pulse from a ufo can be herd i used to take mine out bush behind the hills where the em local fields from power lines are so fewer and listen to all the mysterious sounds from the skies and more on it through the headphones, the second circuit is the one in my video that can hear frequencies from a parasite zapper circuit so would do hearing frequencies from ufos to and maybe more

Attachments

• new gravity wave detector 001.JPG
    new gravity wave detector 001.JPG
    251.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 2n3904 transistor version ufo sensor.jpg
    2n3904 transistor version ufo sensor.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
  • gravity wave detector 005.JPG
    gravity wave detector 005.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 6
  • full vlf receiver  for printed circuit.jpg
    full vlf receiver for printed circuit.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:

steven chiverton

this is the easier one to make use a coil for and areal with a core through the center and your set
use a microwave oven fan motor coil and insert a core through the center to concentrate the em flux better link the areal eires to the vlf circut if the coil from microwave oven fan motor has 3 terminals your set even better run a wire from the 3rd terminal bypass the whole circuit and run it to pin 3 output of the lm386 amp ic and you get greater sensitivity

Attachments

• vlf.jpg
    vlf.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 8

TimeFlipper

Hi and thanks! I have tried some frequencies mentioned on here but I realise that I’m at the beginning of a big journey so will be lots of experimenting in the future. Lots to learn.
Good Luck :D
i have just a YouTube channel lots of videos ive uploaded over the years some have vanished so in time ill have to try re uploading them again but im sure theres many clues if you believe that frequencies may be useful the best ones are the frequency generates that send out there frequencies by the electromagnetic waves they mysteriously send out which i use a simple emf sensor or ufo detector to sense them and hear them look at the videos hearing parasite zapper frequencies
heres the actual video link
I think you know how much i respect and admire your engineering skills Cousin Cobber....There is a point i wish to make about the standard Radio transmissions that we all know about, and the ElectroMagnetic "Carrier Wave" Frequencies that VHF radio sets can pick up....For example, the EM Carrier Wave Frequencies for "Classical Radio" in the UK is 99.9MHz to 101.9MHz...

So that we can hear the music, the Audio Frequencies within the Human Hearing Range between 20Hz to 20KHz are electronically "impressed" onto the EM Carrier Wave Frequencies....There are no other ways of electromagnetically transmitting music and speech....An ElectroAcoustic scalar wave with its relevant frequency range might be able to transmit signals over long distances, is this what you are talking about Cobber Steve? :)..

steven chiverton

these i have are vlf or elf and using a core to concentrate the em flux makes them even better without using an areal as they are more portable that way to

nokins

Hey guys, not sure if this helps but some people claim that the frequency had to play for 15 hours so possibly overtime it appears?.... also the frequencies report that worked were 528 and 525. I would try it but im not opening a portal in my house... probably outside if i can find a good place. I wanna do mych research as i can before attempting..