Video is showing a gateway opening

steven chiverton

@steven chiverton if as you say you have seen some anomalies maybe sitting on a vortex, might be time to try out that HDR?
i havent lived in the other house for ages now so i cant try the hdr out as i used every sensor i had even the cell phone sensor and found nothing a friend in france told me he used a swinging pendulum over his pc with the google maps of the area i once lived in and he told me he found a vortex using that method and that on the google map of the house i was in its down the side of the house so i took my sensors and cell phone sensor and found nothing

lamdo263

it was in the air low and before the end of the house where my bedroom was tv antennas on top of roof in middel ufo was just drifting over slowly i sat up in bed put my head against the flyscreen to try get a better view before i lost site of it as it past the roof gutter then i layed back down and went to sleep i should of dashed outside to get a better look the bright red light was so bright i couldn't see the shape of the craft it was attached to another night i saw a transparent object moveing along above the roof but i can see it overlapping the gutter outside my bedroom
I think that your device is attracting the attention of some who fly by every once in a while. Remember there's some in our field of being and some out of frequency. I'm impressed, nice stuff.

lamdo263

Can't find your video but here, look at this.
This vid is identical to one shown a few years back at Sedona Arizona, in a motel room. Guy in the video opened up a portal using same near device. The town of Sedona is actually within a vortex. I went there on vacation with a badly injured back and acted as if nothing was wrong with me. I also got really spiritual and it seems could handle the many crystals they had in the town, but after I left, went back to being normal me. Sedona affects people and actually changes them.

steven chiverton

Really nice work Steve. You encompass yourself in the raidowave fields, and this denotes you being there, because the human body itself, acts as antenna.
in one of my experiments i eliminated the use of my body grounding myself to one leg of a neon and using the other as a return energy collector so i stick one leg of the neon to the magnetic powerful bearing band surrounding some of my coils and the other left sticking in the air so no human body needed so i think ive created a perpetual energy flow with no body grounding needed

TimeFlipper

This vid is identical to one shown a few years back at Sedona Arizona, in a motel room. Guy in the video opened up a portal using same near device. The town of Sedona is actually within a vortex. I went there on vacation with a badly injured back and acted as if nothing was wrong with me. I also got really spiritual and it seems could handle the many crystals they had in the town, but after I left, went back to being normal me. Sedona affects people and actually changes them.
Absolute Total Rubbish...Any Paranormalis member with a bluetooth speaker can duplicate that "experiment" themselves, FOR FREE!!..
Simply type into your browser, "Online Tone Generator-Free, Simple and Easy to Use"...You can bring up two of those free generators for each of the sound frequencies (y):D..

lamdo263

in one of my experiments i eliminated the use of my body grounding myself to one leg of a neon and using the other as a return energy collector so i stick one leg of the neon to the magnetic powerful bearing band surrounding some of my coils and the other left sticking in the air so no human body needed so i think ive created a perpetual energy flow with no body grounding needed
Just saying accounted for, but as you say, really not needed. In this area electro-mass are equilateral in being in the field, n but not necessarily do they have to be associative. Thanks again, good work.

lamdo263

I don't know, can't remember who sent me this download, but thanks on the vortexes in Sedona AZ. file:///C:/Users/Windows/Downloads/vortmap3.pdf