Video is showing a gateway opening

lamdo263

heres the neon experiment no grounding to the humen body energy is circulating so no need to hold one leg of the neon
Do the steel balls or chain, "don't know what they are? ", act as semi conducting variation? I thought I heard a rattle when you showed this activated, but don't know as to whether I was hearing things, or not? Thanks Steve

steven chiverton

the balls are powerful neodymium magnet bearings 5mm diameter so the rf energy is induced into them but its circulating the rf energy so no need to ground yourself the one leg of the neon and leave the other as an areal its doing it by itself like the magnetic fields of the magnets is being circulated by the rf fields

lamdo263

the balls are powerful neodymium magnet bearings 5mm diameter so the rf energy is induced into them but its circulating the rf energy so no need to ground yourself the one leg of the neon and leave the other as an areal its doing it by itself like the magnetic fields of the magnets is being circulated by the rf fields
Thanks for the reply, think I understand.

Don124

Hi guys, I’m new to this forum and very interested in finding out more about portals.
Im from the Perth hills in Western Australia and had a unique UFO experience here around 10 years ago with an ex of mine. The whole event lasted a few hours with the craft suddenly appearing to the right of a valley side, then erratically following the valley outline all the way to the left and then dropping behind the valley side. We would wait anywhere from a minute to ten minutes, and then the craft would ‘blink’ into existence again in the same location to the right again. When the craft suddenly appeared, there would be a super bright white pin prick flash of light right before, that would grab your attention if you were looking elsewhere. The craft would mostly repeat this pattern, always dropping behind the hill at the same location every time. There were several craft in the air at times, so there was more than one.

So got me thinking that they may be using a portal of some kind? I found out later that we were not the first to experience this, plus it is also an area where an ancient Atlantian or Lemurian city (Astroeth) was said to have existed and now buried 1000 feet underground after a cataclysmic event. I also had another experience not far from our sighting, was in an old quarry that is connected with this ancient city, where another ex of mine and myself saw what I can only describe as our existing reality lifting up and revealing a different reality. It was something like white rendered walls and colourful gardens. Once I realised what was happening, it was like my mind battled with the two realities and finally the existing reality snapped back down again. I turned to my ex, and she had this bewildered look on her face and explained the exact same experience. Bizarre but definitely happened.

Have any of you heard of a way to activate existing portals on the earth? Just looking for direction and insights as I feel a calling now to investigate this. I’ve downloaded a tone generator app (Sound Generator iOS) and have a UE Boom to play the sounds. I can create 3 tones at once.
This forum was the first thing that popped up in my search and it seems like a good one.
cheers guys
Don

TimeFlipper

Hi guys, I’m new to this forum and very interested in finding out more about portals.
Im from the Perth hills in Western Australia and had a unique UFO experience here around 10 years ago with an ex of mine. The whole event lasted a few hours with the craft suddenly appearing to the right of a valley side, then erratically following the valley outline all the way to the left and then dropping behind the valley side. We would wait anywhere from a minute to ten minutes, and then the craft would ‘blink’ into existence again in the same location to the right again. When the craft suddenly appeared, there would be a super bright white pin prick flash of light right before, that would grab your attention if you were looking elsewhere. The craft would mostly repeat this pattern, always dropping behind the hill at the same location every time. There were several craft in the air at times, so there was more than one.

So got me thinking that they may be using a portal of some kind? I found but later that we were not the first to experience this, plus it is also an area where an ancient Atlantian or Lemurian city (Astroeth) was said to have existed and now buried 1000 feet underground after a cataclysmic event. I also had another experience not far from our sighting, was in an old quarry that is connected with this ancient city, where another ex of mine and myself saw what I can only describe as our existing reality lifting up and revealing a different reality. It was something like white rendered walls and colourful gardens. Once I realised what was happening, it was like my mind battled with the two realities and finally the existing reality snapped back down again. I turned to my ex, and she had this bewildered look on her face and explained the exact same experience. Bizarre but definitely happened.

Have any of you heard of a way to activate existing portals on the earth? Just looking for direction and insights as I feel a calling now to investigate this. I’ve downloaded a tone generator app (Sound Generator iOS) and have a UE Boom to play the sounds. I can create 3 tones at once.
This forum was the first thing that popped up in my search and it seems like a good one.
cheers guys
Don

Welcome to Paranormalis...Have you had any positive results after trying out some of those frequencies for yourself? :D..

steven chiverton

So got me thinking that they may be using a portal of some kind? I found out later that we were not the first to experience this, plus it is also an area where an ancient Atlantian or Lemurian city (Astroeth) was said to have existed and now buried 1000 feet underground after a cataclysmic event. I also had another experience not far from our sighting, was in an old quarry that is connected with this ancient city, where another ex of mine and myself saw what I can only describe as our existing reality lifting up and revealing a different reality. It was something like white rendered walls and colourful gardens. Once I realised what was happening, it was like my mind battled with the two realities and finally the existing reality snapped back down again. I turned to my ex, and she had this bewildered look on her face and explained the exact same experience. Bizarre but definitely happened.

cheers guys
Don
hello don im in Seville grove Perth sounds very strange and mysterious to , you got me wondering if these electronic gravity wave detectors ive made before and used could actually sense these opening portals, im planning to make a new one soon as my last one stopped working and ive had many kinds of strange signals so they may yet have another use for them to.

Don124

Welcome to Paranormalis...Have you had any positive results after trying out some of those frequencies for yourself? :D..
Hi and thanks! I have tried some frequencies mentioned on here but I realise that I’m at the beginning of a big journey so will be lots of experimenting in the future. Lots to learn.

Don124

hello don im in Seville grove Perth sounds very strange and mysterious to , you got me wondering if these electronic gravity wave detectors ive made before and used could actually sense these opening portals, im planning to make a new one soon as my last one stopped working and ive had many kinds of strange signals so they may yet have another use for them to.
Hey Steven. Your not too far from me, I’m in Bickley just behind Kalamunda.
I think you might be on to something there, have you got a website or any information on what you are building? Sounds very interesting. Is the device portable and able to be carried in a backpack? I know the rough location of where the craft would appear and it’s not far from where I live.
Don

steven chiverton

i have just a YouTube channel lots of videos ive uploaded over the years some have vanished so in time ill have to try re uploading them again but im sure theres many clues if you believe that frequencies may be useful the best ones are the frequency generates that send out there frequencies by the electromagnetic waves they mysteriously send out which i use a simple emf sensor or ufo detector to sense them and hear them look at the videos hearing parasite zapper frequencies
heres the actual video link