Video is showing a gateway opening

TetrahydroTrav

I just came across an In5D article talking about this gateway. From what they're saying, as we get closer and closer to the paradigm shifting in vibration, people around the world (depending on their genetic code/vibration) could potentially see these gateways in their homes and walk through them.

Mayhem

Zenith
He given you a hint here, in the 432HZ video:)

Certain Frequencies used in a particular manner can result in
an event that a person with no knowledge of such cannot control
or inhibit from occurring.

Mayhem

Zenith
Further, i have seen a portal open with another. She was able to control it so to speak.

Its doesnt seem to me that you can directly influence where it will open towards. And possible interferences that could occur.

Rossco78

I believe he has a certain crystal and its is heated.
Thats my opinion and i may be wrong.
I use a smoky quartz crystal ball.
We all do it different.
I think he was over a vortex in his room too. He mentions in one of his videos that he had to move his bluetooth speaker to his bed where he picked up the snipit of the wormhole until he got the frequencies correct. Do you think the crysral could be taped to the outside of the bluetooth attached or inside?What do you mean by heated?

Mayhem

Zenith
Im not sure if its just a Bluetooth speaker with led lights.

I suppose you could find one and see how it reacts to certain frequencies.

Rossco78

Can this be used for time traveling???
Not sure. I assume probably not at this moment, unless there is a way to keep the wormhole open long enough to get back to your exact spot unlike the hdr device which I believe zaps you to your destination and zaps you back to your present spot, the wormhole isn't stable and time friendly yet.

TimeFlipper

I have been playing around with some of these pure tones, albiet for meditation.

Solfeggio frequencies.

I won't say anymore at this time:)

It's FunkyFatHead BTW.
What kind of speakers can i use and where can i get the frequencies
??

I would suggest that you use headphones for listening through...they will cut out any external noise and help you to concentrate easier for meditation...