visiting with my parents

John Doe

visiting with my parents

Me they said it that they were thousand years. It can be that he is exact, he could not. Nobody goes to the school until it is 18. Why you would wish to go to the school before you are 18? Each one that I know knows to read and to write. This computer is my parents. This website was in the hiding place of the computer.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
visiting with my parents

I saw a move about an airplane time machine. I think this person is getting this idea from that.

Until you post something showing hard evidence I refuse to believe you. Someone from 1,000 years in our future would not get on a time machine airplane, go to Chicago, somehow find and learn to operate a machine used 1,000 years prior to your timeline, find this site, and post.

Unintentional

visiting with my parents

Didn't Alex say something about a "hiding place" in a computer? Maybey this is Alex. If not, what is with these computers with hiding places on them! :lol:

No offense John, if you are real, but you sound a little like someone else, but in any case, welcome. :D We are not the welcomeing committee, just web surfers.

John Doe

visiting with my parents

Originally posted by TheHeggy@Jun 18 2004, 02:47 AM
I saw a move about an airplane time machine. I think this person is getting this idea from that.

Until you post something showing hard evidence I refuse to believe you. Someone from 1,000 years in our future would not get on a time machine airplane, go to Chicago, somehow find and learn to operate a machine used 1,000 years prior to your timeline, find this site, and post.

The place that hides in the computer is where it is the matter that is already in her.

He is amazing that is a film on my family already. ?All the machines of the time that I have seen are it airplane. ?They have great energy in his nuclear fuels for the route of time travel.
Ours it airplane is as of the future. It does not matter if you create to me. I am to play just around. My parents said that in this time each one is scared. Are scared you of my? When I am with my parents, they say me to shutup and they do not speak with any person. I am using its computer to see what people are like now.

John Doe

visiting with my parents

Originally posted by TheHeggy@Jun 18 2004, 02:47 AM

The place that hides in the computer is where it is the matter that is already in her.

He is amazing that is a film on my family already. All the machines of the time that I have seen are it airplane. They have great energy in his nuclear fuels for the route of time travel.
Ours it airplane is as of the future. It does not matter if you create to me. I am to play just around. My parents said that in this time each one is scared. Are scared you of my? When I am with my parents, they say me to shutup and they do not speak with any person. I am using its computer to see what people are like now.

Rug

visiting with my parents

If you were visiting your parents from the future, how could they be your parents? If there is a one thousand year age difference between you, how can they be your parents?

John Doe

visiting with my parents

My English is very different. Can you change it so my parents will not think that this one is I? I do not think that they will take care of nevertheless. Never they are crossed and if they did not want that it used it, would hide it.

I fixed twice. It will not let suppress it to me. Excuse me please or is its broken site?