Zenith
visiting with my parents

Please to camera use
camera.gif

To a picture of airplane take
airplane.jpg

Unintentional

visiting with my parents

I was reading this guys post again, and again I apologize for accusing people of having multiple personalities, but he really sounds like Alex. Didn't Alex say stuff like hidden spaces in computers and learning to be elegant? :unsure:

Phoenix

visiting with my parents

He doesn't sound like Alex he sounds like Vinni.

Isn't Vinni one of our members.

I am going to do some IP checking here.

Phoenix

visiting with my parents

Ok a few things.
1) This is not Alexander. Alexander's IP is from Alabama, this John Doe is from Romania or something. Actually his IP does not pull up on the software I am using.

2) John Doe is the only person on this board posting with his IP.

Jimbomonkeypie

visiting with my parents

As far as I know, the IP address says this guy's from Germany. Not too familiar with WHOIS searches though...

So, "John", tell us all about the world of the future...how is society different from now? Is there anything you can tell us about our near future?

John Doe

visiting with my parents

Here it is what it seems our plane.
g11-sp590ch01.jpg

I am not really in Chicago, but in the level ones of the Des Plaines, Illinois where it is the airport of Ohare really. I do not know why you you think that I am in Germany. Perhaps this computer is connecting really in Germany, but I am in Chicago.

I do not have a camera to take a picture from our true plane. It would not do any good one, because it is made to exactly seem a plane as of this time.

It could send by telefax some immovable one of the hotel. Everything that I have makes to watch as it is as of this time.

I do not know much of history. I have not had to still teach. I know that this one is the time of the greatest fear. You do not need to be scared. You right necessity to love each one and then you really will begin to learn.

Phoenix

visiting with my parents

Originally posted by TheHeggy@Jun 18 2004, 01:22 PM
Perhaps he's using a proxy? I've used proxies that show I'm coming from Japan and such....
This is true.