visiting with my parents

John Doe

visiting with my parents

I have to be quick, under please post quickly and I will try to respond quickly. I am 13 years old and am visiting with my parents from about 1000 years in the future. They plows now sleeping, under I stole to their to computer to surf the Web. I saw your site and posted here. The Internet is under super slow in this Time.

I am grieved if my English is amused. I have not had the classes of English the my parents to have had, but his website who I understand most.

It is not allowed me to use my computer of the parents, so I do not know if I can fix again. If broad, I fix another one vez.again.

If there is any thing that you wish to know, that she fixes it here and I will try quickly to repond.

MadeYouLook

visiting with my parents

What method of travel do you use? What is your native language by the way?

John Doe

visiting with my parents

I speak English. It has changed much in 1000 years, I conjecture. We traveled by it airplane that it can measure the time of route. I do not know much, I will not begin the school until I am 18.

What I mean it is that I speak English, but it is very different. My parents who are archaeologists have special classes of the language.

MadeYouLook

visiting with my parents

I speak English. It has changed much in 1000 years, I conjecture. We traveled by it airplane that it can measure the time of route. I do not know much, I will not begin the school until I am 18.

Where is the airplane? You have not gone to school at all?

John Doe

visiting with my parents

I thought that it was range of John Doe. I cannot use my true name, if my parents found me towards outside would be in great hardship.

I think that we are near Chicago.

MadeYouLook

visiting with my parents

Is the Airplane in Chicago? What things have you brought from the future? Any pistures, etc? How long will you stay in this time and why did you come to this time?

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
visiting with my parents

EXACTLY 1,000 years?

Please take a photograph of your airplane, or provide us with some other sort of hard evidence please :)

Why the name John Doe?

John Doe

visiting with my parents

My parents said that we landed now in airport of Ohare who we are in a hotel surrounds. I and my parents are one of the first equipment to go this distant spot behind. Its work is to consider how much of which they know correct.

We will be a month here, I we thought. It could be longer and they said that that so not worrry to me.

Unintentional

visiting with my parents

Why get on the internet to tell us? How did you find this website? Why haven't you gone to school yet and if you didn't go to school yet why can you write? What kind of computer do you have?