TimeFlipper

heres the circuit that emits frequencies in sound and tone like signals i used a rotary tap switch to select ten various ceramic capacitors and get the frequencies from them
The Capacitor lay out reminded me of the old "Bucket Brigade" type of Echo/Reverb system used in the 1960s/70s :D..

steven chiverton

ive seen ufos when monitoring for them with my easy to make gravity wave detectors and wow did the gravity wave detector go crazy and wild and ufos emit microwaves to for sure. have no idea realy which parts of the ufos the signals come from yet , but i suspect propulsion system or the alien interface that enables them to interface with there crafts to but if some ufos dont use an interface then it may be the propulsion system for sure i think

steven chiverton

i dont have a reliable frequency counter only a kits and i still cant figure out how the outputs send out frequency waves that can be herd by the ulf to vlf receiver and even a tuning fork to and thats just a vibrational soundwave yet the receiver hears it loud and clear

TimeFlipper

i dont have a reliable frequency counter only a kits and i still cant figure out how the outputs send out frequency waves that can be herd by the ulf to vlf receiver and even a tuning fork to and thats just a vibrational soundwave yet the receiver hears it loud and clear
There is an accurate and free audio frequency generator on the internet (1 hz to 20,000hz)...Type into your browser, (Online Tone Generator-Free, Simple and easy to use)...There are also lots of other stuff in that free online tone generator such as, Pitch Shifter-Time Stretcher-Voice Generator- Sweep Generator-Instrument Tuning-Hearing Test-Binaural Beats-plus other stuff too Steve...

If you need to verify that your VLF/UHF receiver is picking up those very low frequencies that you cannot hear, just put the output of that free frequency generator giving out 2hz for example into your receiver, then take an output from your receiver into an amplifier and turn up the volume high....You wont hear the 2hz frequency but you will feel the pressure of it coming from the loudspeaker placed against your hand..

I think the tuning fork is resonating with something in your receiver Steve....If you have 2 tuning forks with the same vibrational soundwave, place them upright and facing each other about 9 inches apart, then hit one of the tuning forks and let it sound for a few seconds and then stop it, you will discover that the second tuning fork is now vibrating on its own Steve, without hitting it :D..
(y)

Last edited:

steven chiverton

ive herd about something like that anyhow ive mistakenly been saying in my videos that my tuning fork was 40 khz when it was 220hz so it i record the sounds when i finish my next experiment ill try compare them to the online tone generator i have on my pc already and ill even use my guitar tuner to see what note it reads to as i did that with some of my white noise recordings

TimeFlipper

ive herd about something like that anyhow ive mistakenly been saying in my videos that my tuning fork was 40 khz when it was 220hz so it i record the sounds when i finish my next experiment ill try compare them to the online tone generator i have on my pc already and ill even use my guitar tuner to see what note it reads to as i did that with some of my white noise recordings
The 220hz on your tuning fork refers to the musical note of (A) cobber, it should say that on your tuning fork...It was me who explained 40khz was wrong, as that frequency is ultrasound (40,000hz per second, human hearing range upto 20,000hz) :D..