steven chiverton

reminds me of the so called frequency fields ufos are said to have surrounding them and when someone takes photos of them they are never clear due to the frequency fields , recently i uploaded a video to my YouTube channel and to my Suprise while shooting the video of my frequency experiments and with my camcorder monitor open while filming, the waveform i get on the monitor is thicker than what i see with my naked eyes on the actual scope which is thinner and clear, and the monitor show's some distortion like you get when taking pictures of ufos surrounded by frequency shielding , and that's not all i used nickel metal hydride batteries rechargeable ones to power my circuits but even though they are old and don't hold charge long enough they are mysteriously holding or having more charge on them and the circuit im running works differently outside the new circuit box i built than it did inside and changing batteries to try to get one with at least some lower voltage was fruitful as the relay oscillator was maintaining a constant speed regardless of voltage levels in the old batteries and its as if its getting more power from nowhere and never slows its oscillation speed is constant and next to that circuit is a relay pulser circuit adjustable speed one and i cant adjust the speed to its lowest like it dose outside the circuit box and sounds like its tapping codes like morse codes