Was Jesus born with Original Sin?

Gnostic Christian

Immoral is a definition made of of objects in x configuration, same for every definition

More thought than object.

The way this Frenchman reads the English dictionary, morals are the tinking of the issue and ethics are the actions the thinking produces.

Prove me wrong if my English needs correcting.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

You're coming up with arbitrary external narratives to arrive at the conclusion you've predetermined to be the one you want?If that's your line of thinking, then the premise of your thread is dishonest. I was genuinely curious, but nobody wants to play.

My line of thinking was tongue in cheek and has nothing to do with the thread.

Thanks for playing, and losing the game..

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

That is something that is taught, we are not born with it. Your are not expressing a naturalist and evolotionary POV. Nature does not do evil to others, there is a balance, some animals need to eat others to survive, if they did not eat those others, the others would become too populous and cause damage just trying to survive. None of it is evil. And humans actually are not living natually. Evolutionally now, humans are more stupid and less able to survive than they were 200 years ago. So evolution does not apply when talking about humans, nor does naturalism, since we defy that every day as a species.

You are short sighted. You either compete of cooperate all the time, and are following your instincts, like it or not. We are no better in this than any other life form.

There is no balance where humans are at issue in this. We do a lot more good to each other than evil.

To the point where evolutionists are having a hard time explaining why we are so good to each other.

Stats are near the end of this one if you do not have the time to watch it all.

The scholar, Pinker, has a number of clips should you be interested.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

You are making up things. Are you trying to prove that humans are inherently evil or just trying to get everyone arguing?

I have proven that the evil we do to each other is a small part of our overall good.

If the less informed wish to try to prove me wrong, they are welcome to try.

I am here to be corrected so that I might lose an argument and learn something new. If I win, I gain nothing. The loser gains if he is bright enough to be educated.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

You're coming up with arbitrary external narratives to arrive at the conclusion you've predetermined to be the one you want?If that's your line of thinking, then the premise of your thread is dishonest. I was genuinely curious, but nobody wants to play.

As an aside.

Strange that I have been chastize for calling you a fool.

Meanwhile, I hope you were as well for callinmg me dishonest.

Sure, you applied that to the thread, but I wrote the thread.

For the mod to be that fucking selective, especially given all the G D names I have been given by certain members here, can only have me believe this quote.

“Censorship reflects a society’s lack of confidence. It is the landmark of an authoritarian regime...”

~ Justice Potter Stewart

I feel another warning coming.

Regards
DL

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
It's pretty clear you aren't actually serious about discussing any of this in any depth. Seems like you prefer just to troll and brow-beat opinions you don't like. Cool story.

NIXIE

you guys are all ignorant of the truths that the Bible provides. You have not read the plain truth, or you are brainwashed by satan. I hope you guys really read or listen to the Holy Bible scriptures soon. Try reading the ESV = English Standard Version... The one that YHWH Jesus Christ HIMSELF told me HE goes by in our English language for these days.