Was Jesus born with Original Sin?

Mayhem

Zenith
Are there any gays or women in your family tree of friend network?

yes in family and friends

Do you care that they are denigrated and discriminated against, without a just cause, by the religious?

They have left the Catholic church years ago, with some discrimination but they got over that.

But as well as a couple of cases of young children stricken down to death by disease died. That is prevalent everywhere though.

Do you live by the Golden Rule and what should you be doing for them?

I do no harm to others thats my rule, and i dont have to do anything for them which i see as irrelevant, or you just trying to provoke some sort of argument?

I would like to ask how many forums you have posted such threads on? Interested to know.

Gnostic Christian

yes in family and friends

Do you care that they are denigrated and discriminated against, without a just cause, by the religious?

They have left the Catholic church years ago, with some discrimination but they got over that.

But as well as a couple of cases of young children stricken down to death by disease died. That is prevalent everywhere though.

I do no harm to others thats my rule, and i dont have to do anything for them which i see as irrelevant, or you just trying to provoke some sort of argument?

I would like to ask how many forums you have posted such threads on? Interested to know.

Where I go is irrelevant, unless you want to join my list of groupies.

Yes, I would like to provoke a world wide argument.

I like that you do no harm, but from your tone, you seem to not fight evil.

For evil to grow, all good people need do is not try to hurt the homophobic and misogynous ideas held by immoral people.

Evil ideas are to be discouraged if the world is to become a better place.

If I could put that truth in every forum and ear on earth, I would take the time.

Regards
DL

dimension-1hacker

Correct, but proof is not the issue.

The issue and why people argue against the religious, is that they use their belief to try to maintain a homophobic and misogynous religion that harms many.

Regards
DL
I argue neither for or against, just the logic of x claims.

dimension-1hacker

Where I go is irrelevant, unless you want to join my list of groupies.

Yes, I would like to provoke a world wide argument.

I like that you do no harm, but from your tone, you seem to not fight evil.

For evil to grow, all good people need do is not try to hurt the homophobic and misogynous ideas held by immoral people.

Evil ideas are to be discouraged if the world is to become a better place.

If I could put that truth in every forum and ear on earth, I would take the time.

Regards
DL
immoral or moral, its all cultural brainwashing, different per culture. the sum of all meaning is everything that exists which are objects of different volume and density, therefore that is all the meaning words can represent, hence all morals can be defined as. I have ethics but I recognize the difference.

NIXIE

I think I see your game, my atheist friend.

You must have taken this quote to heart at some point in time.

Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. -- Thomas Jefferson

I approve as there is nothing better.

I think you have to learn to play it better though. You have to mature your renderings.

Perhaps I can help, but only via P.M.

Regards
DL

What are you talking about "atheist"?? hahaha! I am not playing games... You are so ignorant. You are such a poor excuse for a liar and deceiver!
I have to leave you alone to your misery now .. You have something very wrong with you, I can tell... and I am very sorry to say that it disgusts me.

NIXIE

If you are not an atheist, you would not work so hard to bring ridicule to yourself and your genocidal hero.

Regards
DL

Not to offend, but I am guessing that you must be mentally ill... Sorry I ever thought you were someone I could try to make things clear to.
Because I have met YHWH/Jesus Christ in person you decide to call me an atheist! HAHAHA! What a strange person you are man.. I feel bad that you have to pull these strange ideas out of nowhere just to pretend that you can defend your nonsensical pathetic ideas that make zero sense at all. I don't know what to think but this is the dumbest thing I have ever gone through haha!

Last edited:

JahaRa

No one was born with "original sin". That is another lie perpetrated by christian religions to make sure everyone feels less than so that they are easier to control and manipulate.

Gnostic Christian

No one was born with "original sin". That is another lie perpetrated by christian religions to make sure everyone feels less than so that they are easier to control and manipulate.

I agree from a religious POV.

I do not agree from a naturalistic and evolutionary POV.

If we use the words, do evil or harm to others instead of sin, the you will likely recognize that we are all forced to do evil or harm to others as we evolve and grow.

We must both cooperate and compete as we go through life. When we cooperate then no harm is done to anyone, but when we compete and win, the loser will feel that evil has befallen him.

From that POV, we are all born to do evil and harm. In that sense, we are all born sinners. Pardon that silly word.

This basically shows that I have no problem of evil that a belief in a good god creates.

Regards
DL

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I am about to die of starvation. I have one can of food left. I encounter another person about to die from starvation. He has no food cans. Am I doing harm by saving myself? Am I doing harm by saving him?