Was Jesus born with Original Sin?

Mayhem

Zenith
They come for faith yet they leave with sins, hence the saying " no man has a clear palm"

Many years have it all been unbroken and turned into power struggles lest the real story these days will never be known.

alpha centauri

I believe that Jesus was born in narezth and died on the cross to pay for our sins. And that knowing that he is also God to so they are the same person and Jesus was not a Jew.
You are a Jew in Judaism, if your mother is a Jew. In my opinion, Jesus wanted to change the laws of Judaism, because he didnt agree with all of them ( such as in the Sermon of the Mount ). His fundament was the Jewish faith, because he spoke to Jews. I think he taught the universal laws. They are the same in every religion if you cut out the bad stuff. That means you have to develop your character.

Jesus is just a smidge less immoral than his demiurge genocidal father, and here you are trying to put him as low in moral fibre as Yahweh.
Well, than you read very selectively through the bible. Because these genocidal things are the things mentioned in the Old Testament (also in the Koran). Then, you also have to judge all Jews (and others) as immoral.

And God is supposed to judge people nopnelse but him.
You should not judge people in a way as to hate them. That is the double-edge sword. You can distinguish between positive and negative but you should not hate the negative in others and in you. Normally you do not love the one you judge.

I meant with judging a kind of cursing of other people. You should love them. That is the law of God. And you should also purify your character and all the four elements in it. Jesus taught that well. Love your neighbours as yourself.

They come for faith yet they leave with sins, hence the saying " no man has a clear palm"
Yes that is also what I think. I would add you should be hard on yourself to improve yourself, but you should be forgiving to others and not be that hard on them. Furthermore you should also dont forget to love yourself (and others) and not hate yourself. When you think you are a sinner, you are often hating yourself. You should recognize your flaws (or "sins") and improve it without being too judgemental.

Last edited:

Gnostic Christian

There is also not something as a single Jewish and Christian believe.

If you will not believe that the Original Virtue notion is strickly Jewish, we have no issue to discuss.

Are you perhaps referrint to where Christians sing of Adam's sin being a happy fault and necessary to god's plan?

Do you agree with those ideas?

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

To the virtue concept:
Even the Catholic church has the concept of the seven virtues, so they dont have an opposite concept. You always have both concept. Otherwise you would not have the positive and the negative or good and evil. Than, You would only have the positive or only have the negative. Than the virtues would not exist, because everybody would be virtuous. You need the contrast.

The concept of the cursing by God is the opposite concept of the blessing by God. God flooded the whole earth and also killed the people in Sodom and Gomorrah in the Torah and that was because they sinned . It was not done, because others were more virtuous. It was done because they did wrong ( I question that that was God). So no you are wrong that the Judaism is only a virtue concept. When you think the God, who done this, was not a Jew, than the God was virtuous at least. It is punishment of the wrongdoers. It is similar to the concept of hell in the other two abrahamitic religions.

Babble of a drunk.

Yahweh, a genocidal and infanticidal god cannot be a virtuous god. Yahweh is a satanic garbage god which is shown by humnan's having a better moral sense.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

Many years have it all been unbroken and turned into power struggles lest the real story these days will never be known.

As Christians sing, sin is a happy fault.

Regards
DL

alpha centauri

If you will not believe that the Original Virtue notion is strickly Jewish, we have no issue to discuss.

Are you perhaps referrint to where Christians sing of Adam's sin being a happy fault and necessary to god's plan?

Do you agree with those ideas?

Regards
DL
It is not strictly Jewish. Virtue teachings are taught in a couple of religions. They were even taught before Judaism. And you ignore my arguments, why should I care about your questions any more. The Hinduism calls this concept Dharma.

Yahweh, a genocidal and infanticidal god cannot be a virtuous god. Yahweh is a satanic garbage god which is shown by humnan's having a better moral sense.
I think Yahweh is positive. But I think it was not always Yahweh or God or Allah. I think all of the religious books are flawed.
YHVH is a positive name according to some magicians. In that case the being is also positive.

There is no such law. It would be a stupid law. Jesus did not love those he whipped before the temple.
Your logic is flawed. The same could be said to your Original Virtue. "There is not a Original Virtue in Judaism, because the God was genocidal as you would call it."

Well, this is the law Jesus gave, so it is as existent as your Original Virtue. And I do not believe everything in the bible, nor that Jesus was flawless. But he was more virtuous than all other prophets in the abrahamitic religions, who are known to the public. Jesus should not have been angry. That is right. But the law is correct, in my opinion. Other religions and the ascended masters also teach it. You can believe it or not.

Jesus taught the positive path. You could also follow the negative path. That is the path without love. You dont have to obey this law.
It is not a law in that sense. It is more an advice.

Such garbage language and the outright lies you have put below says I should end here before telling you what I think of you.
Lies? You are telling lies about Christians. I correct them. If you dont want to discuss, than a discussion board is not the right
place for you. But I will also correct you in the future, if I think it is necessary.

English is not my native language and the Hebrew language doesnt seem to be your native language.

Last edited:

Gnostic Christian

Alph.

I repeat with evidence you deny.

The Original Meaning Of Original Sin

‘Instead of the Fall of man (in the sense of humanity as a whole), Judaism preaches the Rise of man: and instead of Original Sin, it stresses Original Virtue, the beneficent hereditary influence of righteous ancestors upon their descendants’.

We are done if you refuse bonifide evidence.

I am here if you want to switch to moral issues.

Thanks for the chart.

Regards
DL

steven chiverton

sounds like a ridiculous question was jesus born with original sin .what the hell does that mean , when jesus was born like all of us we are then babies or infants so what we know is how to cry and poop our nappies so what can a baby do that would be a sin,you aint born with it you only commit to a sin when your old enough to know what is that sin is maybe if ya read the bible and see what they say is a sin