Was Jesus born with Original Sin?

NIXIE

what kind of insane losers even hang around on that night dog forum anyway..?
you would have to be out of your mind or have some heavy retardation of mental function to act like such a pathetic loser child-like goon to even want to try to write or read through all those tiny memes you cant even see... who would even waste the time to look like such an idiot anyway? hahaha

dimension-1hacker

you would have to be out of your mind or have some heavy retardation of mental function to act like such a pathetic loser child-like goon to even want to try to write or read through all those tiny memes you cant even see... who would even waste the time to look like such an idiot anyway? hahaha
ou are toxic, and jesus said be nice to our neiobors, ou are sinning, proballe because ou enjoe doing so and or insucerities about x.

dimension-1hacker

I would never want to worship a mass murderer anwaes there is nothing in the scripture about whe a church should exist

alpha centauri

There is no supernatural in esoteric and mystical thinking.

We are not stupid enough to read our own myths literally and you should not either.

They were written as arguing points when Christianity was still a worthy non-literal reading religion.

Their literalism helped usher in the Dark Ages.
These are non-provable assumptions. So you dont think everything is literal, but demand that your opponents think their books are literal.. Very wise.o_O

Furthermore, you call others stupid. But you have a lot of things messed up, you dont answer to arguments and distract.

I already told you that there are Gnostics, that believe in the paranormal and these stories. Your "intention" doesnt seem to work.
Too foolish to deserve a reply. How old are you?
How old are you?

Last edited:

Gnostic Christian

To old to reply to unqualified assertions that you keep secret and stupidly expect me to answer to.

To think we believe in the supernatural when we began by naming Yahweh a vile demiurge sure shows how gutsy we were.

I will try to educate though.

I hope you can see how intelligent the ancients were as compared to the mental trash that modern preachers and theists are using with the literal reading of myths.

https://bigthink.com/videos/what-is-god-2-2

Further.
Bill Moyers Journal . Watch & Listen | PBS

Rabbi Hillel, the older contemporary of Jesus, said that when asked to sum up the whole of Jewish teaching, while he stood on one leg, said, "The Golden Rule. That which is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor. That is the Torah. And everything else is only commentary. Now, go and study it."

Please listen as to what is said about the literal reading of myths.

"Origen, the great second or third century Greek commentator on the Bible said that it is absolutely impossible to take these texts literally. You simply cannot do so. And he said, "God has put these sort of conundrums and paradoxes in so that we are forced to seek a deeper meaning."

Matt 7;12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

This is how early Gnostic Christians view the transition from reading myths properly to destructive literal reading and idol worship.

Regards
DL